1. July 2, 2019  

Scumbags.

Just wanted to briefly let everyone know that two characters going by Hikarishi and Eritreya are the scum of the earth and you should feel no remorse if you ever run into them and skull**** the living **** out of their honorless ganking asses. Yes I am that salty. Campers, gankers and people like that are the scum of the earth. I'd have told them personally but I never use forums so I don't know how to find their profiles.

The takeaway from this is if you ever see them, kill them.

2. July 2, 2019  
    I think I actually encountered them once. Are they death knight and priest? If so, then yeah I did encounter. But naming and shaming shouldn't be allowed here as far as I know. Also, this is pvp server so anything is OK.

3. July 2, 2019  
    They appear to be lvl 50's on Lordaeron. How can you get camped without options in a place where flying mounts are not allowed? What's the point of this nerdrage message?

4. July 3, 2019  
    They appear to be lvl 50's on Lordaeron. How can you get camped without options in a place where flying mounts are not allowed? What's the point of this nerdrage message?
    If this is true, it made my day.

5. July 4, 2019  
    and this folks is why people do it. /cheer for the gankers.

6. July 4, 2019  
    As much as it sucks, it's a part of the game. Especially if you are in a contested zone, like Tanaris. If it gets too much, either
    a) log off for a bit,
    b) find another zone to quest in, or
    c) come to the forums and cry about it.