1. (Solution) "Going Bearback" Quest for the Sons of Hodir faction (Wotlk)

This topic is for people like me who were too lazy actually doing the quest chain and bought emblems thinking they could cheese the entire thing.
    We were wrong!

You actually have to go trough the quest chain to unlock the quartermaster. And so I am here with a solution to the "Going Bearback" quest if you are already friendly/higher.
    Its simple. Just go to your character (C), then go to reputations, search for the Sons of Hodir rep, click it, and check (At War).
    And when you are done with the quest, uncheck the (At War).

I hope this helped someone, and have a great day doing the quest chain. Cya

2. May 5, 2020  
    you know that this doesn't work?

3. May 21, 2020  
    Well, my dear friend, it worked for me atleast, I am not 100% sure if it works for all of warmane's players. I am sorry that it didn't work for you, hope you've found a solution by now

4. This topic is for people like me who were too lazy actually doing the quest chain and bought emblems thinking they could cheese the entire thing.
    We were wrong!

You actually have to go trough the quest chain to unlock the quartermaster. And so I am here with a solution to the "Going Bearback" quest if you are already friendly/higher.
    Its simple. Just go to your character (C), then go to reputations, search for the Sons of Hodir rep, click it, and check (At War).
    And when you are done with the quest, uncheck the (At War).

I hope this helped someone, and have a great day doing the quest chain. Cya
    very nice thread, if works extraordinary well and thank you for advice, I struggled few hours to figure out what to do to pass this stupid quest, IF you are exalted with Sons of Hodir this is the real cure to "fix" this quest... click AT WAR with the faction otherwise you cant burn the giants or the worgs on field, you will just end like I did warlking around doing nothing.
    Thanks again for help, It worked for me so I hope it'll work for others also.