1. No need to donate gear to be rewarded.
    Yes it's a little longer but hey on three realms you chose lordaeron so you picked the choice no ?

2. excuse me ur post makes no sense, lord players didn't choose to challenge full bis/donated bis players on arena what are u talking about ?

3. https://i.imgur.com/huTP4mO.png He was awarded with supreme on his other shaman btw :)

4. No need to donate gear to be rewarded.
    Yes it's a little longer but hey on three realms you chose lordaeron so you picked the choice no ?
    Then you also made the choice to be ranked on the ladder with the players that did the same, instead of the ones that took the easier route. Do 100m sprinters get ranked at the same ladder as 400m sprinters? It's just a little longer, you chose where to compete.

5. just one team got coins on lordaeron which are these abusers even if it's out of the rules, that's how warmane stimulate pvp on lordaeron THANK YOU WARMANE

6. Did they give rewards yet? If so I wanna know the highest of each class, can u show that please? I was 2334 solo que rating on mage and I didnt get Supreme and I dont know any other mage close to 2300 this last season?

7. rank 2 team of lordaeron gets the same reward with 1300 guys GZ WARMANE that's QUITE FAIR

8. If only Lordaeron players had better chances instead of fighting full wrathful & donor garbage from other WotLK realms....
    You have no players who are geared for pvp on Lordaeron with 3 years of existence ? Make sense.
    I mean same argument from the other side. Yes it's stupid cause blizzlike realm and pvp realm are different, but it's stupid also to reward 1300 team for title cause they are on blizzlike serv.
    So I must say we all are stupids

9. just one team got coins on lordaeron which are these abusers even if it's out of the rules, that's how warmane stimulate pvp on lordaeron THANK YOU WARMANE
    if they were abusers they wouldve gotten punished/banned/team disbanded like many other teams did, idk how you can spout such bull**** out of pure jealousy or wtf fuels that thinking.

rank 2 team of lordaeron gets the same reward with 1300 guys GZ WARMANE that's QUITE FAIR
    Why would they get a different reward, rank 2 in 3s on lord 1.7 rating :D, warmane said the rules for 3s rewards idk whats weird for you. Maybe focus less on complaining and blaming others and focus on "git gud".
    Cheers mate

10. if they were abusers they wouldve gotten punished/banned/team disbanded like many other teams did, idk how you can spout such bull**** out of pure jealousy or wtf fuels that thinking.

Why would they get a different reward, rank 2 in 3s on lord 1.7 rating :D, warmane said the rules for 3s rewards idk whats weird for you. Maybe focus less on complaining and blaming others and focus on "git gud".
    Cheers mate
    ur thread is absolute pointless, how to know what is better if not complaining ? It took me 2 months to find someone on lordaeron that can play above 2k, and our team had rating 1780 we had ONLY WEEK to try smt out, and pls can u tell me how many players on lord are able to play above 2k with comp with gnome war that has 232 trinket from FOS ? i had 2100 in 2x2 this season carrying ****ty gear like this, What i want to point out : cross was stupid idea for lord there're only 3-4 teams on whole lord playing above 2k, and yet reward system for LORD TOTALLY SUCKS, why ? why do u want to get the same pointless title for tryharding when someone gets the same title for playing 10 games every week from 1300 ? they gotta change smt let's accept that, it's shame to carry this title on lordaeron ITS PRICE IS 0

11. It's actually amazing how many accounts with 0 posts have emerged on this topic to cry because they didn't get the rankings they wanted.

You're so toxic that your paragraphs are impossible to read. You don't get the same title as 1300 teams, title distribution has been cleared on these forums multiple times. It appears that everyone is wrong except for you. Bad teams because no one plays so they get titles, better teams than you because they spiked rating when season opened, apparently it's only you that should be carrying any title. Get over it, try again next season, the choice to play at later stages is yours, if you're that good, prove it by getting the best rating.

As for those who wonder why are the rewards server split, what's the point of merging them? What incentive would that give to any Lordaeron player to play arena at higher ratings if you start facing Shadowmournes at 1500 and have to crawl to 2k undergeared in 95% of arenas? And don't start with that "skill > gear" bull****, there's a limit to how much skill can carry you over someone with better gear. You're competing against other servers and teams that are best at doing it on Lordaeron will get rewarded. That has 0 influence to anyone outside of Lordaeron. As simple as that, and that's how it should stay. If you feel like it's easier to get rewards here, feel free to come by and try.

12. It's actually amazing how many accounts with 0 posts have emerged on this topic to cry because they didn't get the rankings they wanted.

You're so toxic that your paragraphs are impossible to read. You don't get the same title as 1300 teams, title distribution has been cleared on these forums multiple times. It appears that everyone is wrong except for you. Bad teams because no one plays so they get titles, better teams than you because they spiked rating when season opened, apparently it's only you that should be carrying any title. Get over it, try again next season, the choice to play at later stages is yours, if you're that good, prove it by getting the best rating.

As for those who wonder why are the rewards server split, what's the point of merging them? What incentive would that give to any Lordaeron player to play arena at higher ratings if you start facing Shadowmournes at 1500 and have to crawl to 2k undergeared in 95% of arenas? And don't start with that "skill > gear" bull****, there's a limit to how much skill can carry you over someone with better gear. You're competing against other servers and teams that are best at doing it on Lordaeron will get rewarded. That has 0 influence to anyone outside of Lordaeron. As simple as that, and that's how it should stay. If you feel like it's easier to get rewards here, feel free to come by and try.
    it doesn't matter anymore, teammates don't want to play 3x3 anymore, heading up to blackrock's soloq again ty

13. I mean when the serv were split, on icecrown you were against SM S8 donate people at 1500 to, and you could push 2k+ with quest stuff (15k-17 hp) et 2K2+ on full 232 gear so it's more that now people are facing pvp-ers with gears and it's a little more difficult.
    But like I told ahead, nobody on Lordaeron is gear for pvp with more than 3 years ? C'mon seriously ? And if you are only for the pvp, why did you chose Lordaeron ?
    But ultimately I understand why rewards are split with Lordaeron, and it doesn't bother me (from the start I wanted to know just for my own rewards).

14. But like I told ahead, nobody on Lordaeron is gear for pvp with more than 3 years ? C'mon seriously ? And if you are only for the pvp, why did you chose Lordaeron ?
    To answer your questions - atm there is no true pvp guild (that's actually competitive in bgs and arenas) on Lordaeron, at least horde side and it's been so for a year or more. People who were mainly there for pvp have mostly left long ago, usually to Blackrock because there's more people to team up with. After merge, there's no point playing pvp without the gear here, and IC/BR are a logical choice because rele + bis pve offsets are a lot easier and quicker to obtain, after that you're already competitive. Players that are actually true and good geared pvpers here are very few in numbers, you're mostly playing against cannon fodder if you queue against Lordaeron. Some of them are still there, focused on PvE, because they got the titles and achis before xrealm and don't want to play anymore.

As for "only for pvp", what if you chose both? Should you go faceroll pve on Icecrown only to be able to pvp properly, or play challenging pve content and get rewarded for pvp if you're among the best on the realm? I guess that's the reason the rewards are split per server.

15. I mean when the serv were split, on icecrown you were against SM S8 donate people at 1500 to, and you could push 2k+ with quest stuff (15k-17 hp) et 2K2+ on full 232 gear so it's more that now people are facing pvp-ers with gears and it's a little more difficult.
    But like I told ahead, nobody on Lordaeron is gear for pvp with more than 3 years ? C'mon seriously ? And if you are only for the pvp, why did you chose Lordaeron ?
    But ultimately I understand why rewards are split with Lordaeron, and it doesn't bother me (from the start I wanted to know just for my own rewards).
    yeah theres no way even before the merge u were getting 2k+ with greens.

First 1234 Last