1. July 4, 2023  
    Hey guys, April 7 2020. I found a way to play WOW 3.3.5 on Mac OS Catalina. (I am stuck in Quarantine, Co-VID 19 All over the Place, Bucharest Romania, old time WoW player, mostly frustrated that I could not launch WoW on Catalina! So I found a solution).
    I am using a Macbook Pro 2016 model with touch bar, 15.6".
    Works flawlessly. USING STANDARD WoW For WINDOWS Files.
    Step 1. Download CrossOver from the internet (if you don't care, you can Torrent it)
    Step 2. Install and Launch the Application CrossOver.
    Step 3. After launching the App, click on Install a Windows Application.
    Step 4. In the select an Application to Install field, search for "World of Warcraft", select and click continue.
    Step 5. DO NOT Click Install YET, go to the tab where it says "Select Installer", click on Choose Installer File, now browse your Warmane or WoW.exe file and select it.
    Step 6. In the Select Bottle Tab, you can choose Windows 7, x64 Bottle.
    Step 7. Go to Install & Finish tab, click Install.
    It will now install all the necessary fonts, files, and Visual Redistributables that WoW uses under a standard Windows OS.
    Step 8. You will be promoted to install and Accept the FONTS. Click on Yes for every prompt that appears.
    Click Yes to install Microsoft Visual C++.
    Step 9. VOILA, WoW will automatically launch.
    Step 10. Thank me.

Once you finish playing and exit the game, click on Done in the CrossOver APP.
    Next time you want to play WoW again, open up CrossOver app, look at the left pane and select the WoW Bottle you created earlier and Click on RUN COMMAND, Select WoW.exe and click Save Command As Launcher, then click Open.
    Finally, you will see the WoW Icon under the WoW Bottle tab and you can actually now drag the WoW launcher into the Dock, this way you the next time you intend to play, just run WoW from your Dock.

Enjoy,

Mike -
    Is this still working now ? I’m quite bored during work free time.

2. RE: graphic glitches
    Hi, have you solved this error? Have the same problem and makes the game unplayable in some places.

3. Does not work, i got and error that say:
    This applicaiton has encoutered a crititcal error:
    ERROR #132 (0x85100083) FatalException
    Program Y:DownloadsWow3.3.5Wow.exe
    Exception: 0xC00000ID
    (ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION) at 0107:09034360

Press OK to terminate the application.

----------------------
    any way i think will buy a high Sierra mac mini 2011(100 dollars) more cheap haha to lost my time testing a lot of virtual machines like this

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Does Crossover 24.0 new WINE update help with getting this game to run?

First ... 456