1. Allylilith please check the armory or the arena ranking lists from icecrown or Lordareon. Blackrock players are only high geared.

2. The question is why people should investigate money and time for icecrown / lordareon when they can get for free the best items in Blackrock and can be the number 1 in arena rankings.

3. There is a misunderstanding. People like Crossrealm but not with this kind of realms such as blackrock where you can be fast over 6k gs and killing people in other realms where its harder to get items. Crossrealm makes sense when its used with equal rights. A combine of blackrock and icecrown or blackrock with lordareon does not make sense.

4. problem 1: arena is unplayable for new players with crossrealm enabled because of blacrock free instant relentless gear.
    problem 2: blackrock needs crossrealm because of low population

solution: dont give out relentless gear for free on blackrock. substiture that with free lvl80 blue pvp set for them. that way they still can enjoy pvp with instant gear and wont be OP in arena at rating 0

5. Remove lordareon form cross xd i beg you.

6. Solution 1: If Blackrock needs crossrealm because of low population, than Game Masters should create a new fun server with equal rights and use crossrealm for this. It is not right to destroy the other realms with this crossrealm combi.
    Solution 2: Remove Blackrock realm from warmane and if someone donated gears in blackrock give them the coins back. So they can buy items with this coins on icecrown or lordareon and can play on this realms.

Low population from blackrock isn't a reason to use crossrealm with lordareon or icecrown.
    Edited: October 25, 2019

7. Solution 1: If Blackrock needs crossrealm because of low population, than Game Masters should create a new fun server with equal rights and use crossrealm for this. It is not right to destroy the other realms with this crossrealm combi.
    Solution 2: Remove Blackrock realm from warmane and if someone donated gears in blackrock give them the coins back. So they can buy items with this coins on icecrown or lordareon and can play on this realms.
    Low population from blackrock isn't a reason to use crossrealm with lordareon or icecrown.
    Game masters take care of stuff ingame.
    Do you know how much a server cost to buy and have up n running 24/7?.
    Crossrealm is not destroying anything, it was asked for MANY TIMES by a lot of people in these very forums, and more people do enjoy it.
    What about all the people who got their gears legit on blackrock? just **** them? move them to Icecrown? thats already overfilled as it is.
    Low population on blackrock AND Lordaeron's bg's makes it perfect reason to have them in crossrealm.
    The insta gear you get on Blackrock is medium at best.

8. Yes i know how much a server cost to keep it running 24/7. This is my opinion that Crossrealm is destroying anything in BG's and Arenas. Look in 2v2,3v3, 5v5 arena team rankings. All best teams are from blackrock..... The Insta gear from blackrock is toooooo high and you can get the best items in a short time. For example i must invest a lot of time to get DBW Trinket from Icecrown and a people from blackrock can get it in max 1 week with honors. People who play on blackrock should play only on blackrock! Make a Standalone realm for fun realms.

9. I mean it's pretty obvious that a realm oriented pvp will thrust top in arena brackets. It's not a gear question. And there are teams from Icecrown.

10. There is a misunderstanding. People like Crossrealm but not with this kind of realms such as blackrock where you can be fast over 6k gs and killing people in other realms where its harder to get items. Crossrealm makes sense when its used with equal rights. A combine of blackrock and icecrown or blackrock with lordareon does not make sense.

I laught so hard. Icecrown is the easiest server to gain stuff/lel cause of rate, SHOP, and amount of player. Go to lordaron, just to see what is spending time to lel, ... Compare the gs between icecrown and blackrock is still a joke. In any case icecrown outgeared blackrock, just because on blackrock you don't have acces to all item's even with arena, ... Let me tell the worst opponent in bg are not blackrock's player, but icecrown's player.
    Why they are a lot of blackrock people in arena ladder? maybe because it's ONLY A PVP SERVER and of course they have gear in top ladder. (what a ****ing surpirse)
    Edited: October 26, 2019

11. Top 30: 2v2 arena brackets : 7 teams from icecrown, 23 teams from blackrock and 0 teams from lordareon. Thats tooooo crazy..... People on Icecrown / Lordareon must donate to kill blackrock pvp players in arenas. Otherwise they have 0 chance. They got without donating 1 hit from blackrock players and gg..... If Blackrock is a PVP SERVER, than make crossrealm only for PVP SERVERS but not with a other combi.
    Edited: October 26, 2019

12. WTH Loardaron's player don't want to pvp against icecrown's player. Only blackrock is able to face a bit vs full stuff icecrown player.

and yeah 23 blackrock teams maybe i don't wrote is enought huge.

BLACKROCK IS ONLY A PVP SERVER SO OF COURSE BLACKROCK PLAYER DO PVP.

13. Blackrock should do pvp among themselves or with other pvp realms. We need a clear separation between the realms!

14. As icecrown player I enjoy cross-realm playing with both Lordaeron and Blackrock players. You have instant queue pop, so you can do more number of bgs in a day. Also, if you are in pm you get to farm hks or do graveyard farming and get more number of kills as well. WSG is the best bg to do graveyard farm if you are in a pm, just take the flag and go near the graveyard to farm kills, and never capture the flag.

15. You can instant queue in Icecrown without blackrock. A crossrealm combi from icecrown and lordareon will be okay i think, but no with a pvp server blackrock sorry.

First 1234 Last