1. We are still actively recruiting for LoD's and RS25HC progression. Visit the website and apply.

2. I have been slacking on uploading videos. We've done quite a few LoDs and stuff since then. We are currently working on our third LOD for the week.

Here was the latest kill from this week

We need active tanks and healers for our second and third LOD run. You can apply @ Treachery.shivtr.com or whisper an officer in game for info.

3. LOD #15

Still in need of tanks and healers. Please check the first page to see what classes & specs we are recruiting. Visit Treachery.shivtr.com or whisper an officer in game.

4. Treachery completed our first RS25HC last night. It was 1 Hour and 30 mins of progression. A special shout out to Andmint who helped us through tactics & explaining the small things to our newer members. And one of Thats hurt member for filling the hole in our raid comp.

5. Treachery Light of Dawn #17

3 healed.

We are in need of resto shamans holy/prot paladins Tanks in general and holy priests

6. "Shoes is a scrub" ;D
    Code:
    Shoes = Scrub
    while Shoes == Scrub:
        client.say('What a scrub is that guy Shaos')
    it really takes someone special to be this bad at the game, gg boots
    Shaos doesn't count :(
    Can confirm, shaos worst mage.
    Fast forward from 2017 to 2020 and shoes is still worst, good to know some things never change at least :D

7. Fast forward from 2017 to 2020 and shoes is still worst, good to know some things never change at least :D
    True true true <3

8. This has become my new favorite video our very competent mage blinking off the edge. Didn't even manage to get the defile off the edge, still ****ed us over. Great laugh tho.

9. RS25HC #2 for the guild. Took 4 attempts to get it. Featuring my god mode cutters at the last 1 mil.

10. May 20, 2020  
    Hi there, very very interested in your guild. It's been really hard to find an NA guild AND on Horde faction. I just tried to apply on your website but it wasn't working for me. Are you guys still recruiting?

11. May 20, 2020  
    yep, try to catch embers / mitigate in game 22:30 st

First 12345 ... Last