1. PVP Battlegrounds and the new "Gear Tier System"

Decided to make a post about this, because I've had quite a bit of feedback on this topic, so I decided to make it server-wide.

Okay. So I've done quite a few BGs in my time playing on Warmane.
    Sometimes I end up thinking what the **** happened to the system that would separate low geared and high geared players from each other.

Today, I matched a full team of BIS geared players. Every single one of them above 6.4k.
    My team consisted of me, a 6.5k prot warrior. A ret paladin with SM and a SM warrior.
    Rest of them didn't even reach the 5.5k mark.
    I mean, what the hell happened to matching people with gear? I'm all in for slaughtering a bunch of Shadowmourne players in BGs.
    I'm not up for being one of the only people with actual gear on my team, fighting off a horde of BiS-geared people.
    We had 4/10 below 4.4k GS. How is that even possible, when we should be matched somewhat fairly? I mean, Icecrown is literally filled with SM plebs and donors. Let me match those guys WITH people on my team that ALSO has that sort of gear.
    It has also happened the other way around, so it's not just one-sided.
    Let me match people my gear. I'm totally cool with that. But at least help me out matching people on my team with the same amount of gear as I and our opponents.

- Anyone else encounter this problem or am I like the only person out there?

My junk is about to be cut in half atm. :>

Cheers
    Kripp

2. I know the system is only enabled so long as the queues aren't extended too much. I'm not saying this is what happened but I imagine less fresh 80s are queuing at some times.

I've done a lot of BGs myself on there and notice it sometimes but it does seem to have a pattern and that's what makes me think fewer low geared players are in the queue. I wonder if they've been gearing up and breaking into the upper geared threshold?

3. Thought so as well. It's just weird how it works sometimes, and I had to ask to get an answer. Appreciate the honesty.