1. X-mas celebration??

Hey, what has happened to the traditional x-mas celebration? I remember every.single.year we had lotta events, donation discounts up to 50%, christmas presents like spectral tiger, lolmourne and a bunch of coins (based on the amount donated). It used to be announced a few weeks before christmas. This year theres no info whatsoever so I am kinda worried. And please, dont use the "political correntness" card saying "we havent celebrate ramadan" or any other major religion event, since 90% of players are EU/Americas.

2. Hey, what has happened to the traditional x-mas celebration? I remember every.single.year we had lotta events, donation discounts up to 50%, christmas presents like spectral tiger, lolmourne and a bunch of coins (based on the amount donated). It used to be announced a few weeks before christmas. This year theres no info whatsoever so I am kinda worried. And please, dont use the "political correntness" card saying "we havent celebrate ramadan" or any other major religion event, since 90% of players are EU/Americas.

I must to say I never see worse communication with playerbase and less fixes on Molten/Warmane since 2009.

3. Lmao don’t expect ***.. people like you who hold their hands out looking for free *** causes them to not do it, and after the *** show last year and all the drama, there’s like a 2% chance they do anything this year.

4. December 23, both in-game and forum events.

5. December 23, both in-game and forum events.
    Thank You!
    Hope to see the two big Christmas trees in trade district. :D

6. Really dissapointed by the lack of communication from the warmane staff and also how the whole tradition is being handled. The most important event of the year for the western hemisphere (90% of playerbase) and all we get is 1 day of event(s) - maybe. I am not asking for free stuff. I think something along "Snowman" event or some custom boss we can farm for 2 weeks would only be beneficial for the server that is 10 years old. 10 years of the same old same old. Last year or two has been just disapointment after disapointment for me on warmane.
    FIRST: Neltharion decomission, 5 bis toons, xx amount of donated and all i got was a fresh dung lvl 80 shammy with furious gear
    Second: nothing being done about MoP realm
    Third: same as #2 - TBC abandoned and left to rot and die
    and now that I play Icecream realm: not even a christmas event and 1 sentence from the staff in 6 months
    wow, rly wow. I wouldnt be surprised if icecream will follow netlharion > frostwolf > outland path. Cause I can see it comming. Lolmourne plague will kill the server. congrats. Been loyal since 2011, Warmane u changed, mate

7. Really dissapointed by the lack of communication from the warmane staff and also how the whole tradition is being handled. The most important event of the year for the western hemisphere (90% of playerbase) and all we get is 1 day of event(s) - maybe. I am not asking for free stuff. I think something along "Snowman" event or some custom boss we can farm for 2 weeks would only be beneficial for the server that is 10 years old. 10 years of the same old same old. Last year or two has been just disapointment after disapointment for me on warmane.
    FIRST: Neltharion decomission, 5 bis toons, xx amount of donated and all i got was a fresh dung lvl 80 shammy with furious gear
    and now that I play Icecream realm: not even a christmas event and 1 sentence from the staff in 6 months
    wow, rly wow. I wouldnt be surprised if icecream will follow netlharion > frostwolf > outland path. Cause I can see it comming. Lolmourne plague will kill the server. congrats. Been loyal since 2011, Warmane u changed, mate
    Arena scene is hell dead on icecrown/lord/blackrock, Lolmourne is a plague that destroyed 2s completely. 3s is dominated by melee cleaves forcing spell cleaves to even dodge sometimes to maintain their ranking (although 3S SHOULD be the domination ground for spell cleaves but YEAH WELL LOLMOURNE WARR+PROT PALA/LOLMOURNE PALA+(insert any healer, maybe another pala because why not)

leave BGs the way they are right now. ADD GEAR restriction to arena like you cant queue with XXXXX trinkets/weapons. just take a look @ 2s ladder.

SoloQ should be accessible somehow without killing the 5s bracket (and on all servers)

TBC is beyond the rot point right now (peak 150-300 players) around 1200 6 months ago. 10-12k - 2.5 years ago. setting it @ 1% of its former population. a zombie server no more. and yes it will die eventually if no regards were given to the server (current situation)

I didn't play Neltharion,But i would not be surprised if it was more alive than the current TBC on the day of shutdown

I really hope the WOTLK servers survive and maintain themselves in the next few years. lets not forget this is a BIG collaboration of Arena-tournament/Molten wow community which basically held most pvpers/pvers for years.

With the amount of Lolmourne users running around there is no excuse for GM's/Community managers to NOT provide the community with events during xmas/rest of holidays nor provide any sort of communication beforehand CONSIDERING they are being paid $$$

really MISS the old AT community + Malaco. such a true waste of a masterpiece server.
    Edited: December 21, 2019

8. I agree with the last 2 replies completely, I’ve been a loyal member since 2009 opening, seen the severs ups and downs. It feels like the server is just riding the wave at this point till it fizzles completely out. Between the lack of communication and current status of their most “popular” realm. The Christmas event has been a thing on molten/warmane for a long time, a lot of people looked forward to it because the server feels insanely alive and all the fun little events that took place. The fact that it was just brushed aside this year with no explanation or anything just strengthens my first point.

9. "Current dev objectives
    - Holiday events. Our script team is currently working on some special events which we have planned. They will show something never seen before in this game and will surely give a lot of laughs and cries. More info will follow soon on our forums."

Read the devlog, just because your parents don't tell you what gift(s) you get for christmas do you lash out like this too?

10. Really dissapointed by the lack of communication from the warmane staff and also how the whole tradition is being handled. The most important event of the year for the western hemisphere (90% of playerbase) and all we get is 1 day of event(s) - maybe. I am not asking for free stuff. I think something along "Snowman" event or some custom boss we can farm for 2 weeks would only be beneficial for the server that is 10 years old. 10 years of the same old same old. Last year or two has been just disapointment after disapointment for me on warmane.
    100% true, Im here since 2009.

11. "Current dev objectives
    - Holiday events. Our script team is currently working on some special events which we have planned. They will show something never seen before in this game and will surely give a lot of laughs and cries. More info will follow soon on our forums."

Read the devlog, just because your parents don't tell you what gift(s) you get for christmas do you lash out like this too?
    They even cant put HEY DEVLOG IS UPDATED on the home page. wow

12. They even cant put HEY DEVLOG IS UPDATED on the home page. wow

Generally the best way of knowing if the devlog has been updated is to check the devlog, not a different part of the site.
    This is nitpicking. Plenty of other valid complaints.

13. Really dissapointed by the lack of communication from the warmane staff and also how the whole tradition is being handled. The most important event of the year for the western hemisphere (90% of playerbase) and all we get is 1 day of event(s) - maybe. I am not asking for free stuff. I think something along "Snowman" event or some custom boss we can farm for 2 weeks would only be beneficial for the server that is 10 years old. 10 years of the same old same old. Last year or two has been just disapointment after disapointment for me on warmane.
    ^ That's so true
    And in addition to that they announced this "secret project" and we have heard absolute no news about it for almost a year now. At this point it's not even sure if they are still working on it or if it's just a carrot on a stick and in reality the project was abandoned a long time ago.
    Edited: December 22, 2019

14. Well with all honestly, why wasn't there a simple announcement on the news section like every time when the devlog is updated, as this one for example, I doubt it takes a lot of effort to do that, unless the one in charge forgot about it simply.

Spoiler: Show

DEVLOG
    September 13, 2019

The devlog has been updated with latest information about our current work. Read it here.

But oh well, thx for the info, hope the events will be as it says!

15. December 23, both in-game and forum events.
    Will there be any coin discounts?

12 Last