1. When is next gold cut?

Title says it all, people been saying on server about it and i got all confussed right now one guy says its tommorrow other says its in january. I can't seem to find an official answer so does anyone know? Thanks

2. Gold squish will be somewhere in the middle of January 2020.

3. Gold squish will be somewhere in the middle of January 2020.
    Not confirmed by anyone, it might happen, it might not.

4. It's going to be sometime in January between the 20th and 30th.

5. Does that include inactivity cleanup too?

6. There was no information about a cleanup, so I guess not. All the info will be most likely posted some time before, on the first page.

7. What is the goal of this gold cut ?

8. Reducing all gold by half. That is gold on charcters, in mail and in banks

9. The economy gets unbalanced and when it does alot of items cost more (on ah) than it should. So for example new players wont stand a chance to get enchants ect.

10. It's going to be sometime in January between the 20th and 30th.
    How do you know? Is it official?

11. How do you know? Is it official?
    repost represents warmane, so this is kind of the official announcement for now

12. Usually there is given warning about any gold squish about a month before it happens. So without any official announcement from the staff, I seriously doubt that it will happen any time soon.

13. Usually there is given warning about any gold squish about a month before it happens. So without any official announcement from the staff, I seriously doubt that it will happen any time soon.
    We already got the information from Warmane staff members (not sure if its a supervisor or a moderator) in some of the previous threads. The gold cut is going to happen somewhere in the 2nd half of January.

14. True, but the year was not mentioned.

Maybe in 2021?

15. Hope the gold cut will be 90-95% because I don't see much difference in 50% cut.

123 Last