1. Time-Lost Proto-Drake Info

At this point, I read so much stuff that I am more confused than enlightened.

Does anyone know correct info about Time-Lost Proto-Drake in Warmane?
    Spawn times, spawn points, ground or ari, can a group kill it and all the members loot the reins?

Would be very grateful if anyone could shed some light on this.

Thank you very much for reading!

2. TLPD shares the spawn with another rare called Vyragosa. Vyragosa drops some useless blue item while TLPD drops the mount, and one of them spawns every few hours(that's as precise as I can be). Only 1 player can loot the mount.

I got TLPD kill on molten years ago right after a server restart, and a few times I went for it on warmane after a server restart there always were like 20-30 people hunting for it and more often than not I found TLPD/Vyragosa dead, so I'm pretty sure server restart spawns one of them.

Your best shot would be getting the addon NPCscan & NPCscan overlay and follow the it's pathway around storm peaks as shown by NPCscan overlay, especially after a server crash/restart.

Also, yes, it's flying along that pathway and I remember my heart pounding back on molten when I found it as I waited for it to fly over a mountain where I can reach it without dying of fall damage, and hoping no one else stumbles upon it as I did. :D Hope this helps

3. Yes, thank you!

I will get the addons and find a bag full of patience.

Thank you for the answer and the info!

4. Insane and ridiculous respawn in warmane, and can't be loot in group (i know it because i suffered it, my friend kill him next to me and i couldnt, and the gm didnt help me) and it respawn in some restart, i have been in 8 reestarts ans only i have seen in one, the rest of them none vyragosa or tlpd spawned because i had accounts in each rewpawn. Also he spawns in different places that wowhead, because the time i saw him no pop in any of them, he appeared in another different place because i entered with 4 accounts in each respawn at the next second the server restart. All of this is true, the rest of post of tlpd in warmane usually are fake.
    On the other hand it seems fatal to me that the respawn is so long, 2 weeks wtf? It must be a joke if I don't explain it to me. So most likely, someone random will find him passing by without looking for him than the people we are really taking hours. Greetings.
    You can see the gm responding me about respawn here: GM TLPD Warmane https://imgur.com/gallery/jeHNkTG

5. Thanks a lot for the reply!

I have heard the 48 hours - 2 weeks rumor, but didn't really want to believe it, but I guess that's how it is. Holy ****.
    I think I will always keep one character in Storm Peaks to be strolling around and eventually camp.

Thank you for the information!

Let's keep hunting!

6. Because the more ti takes to spawn it > more people will be forced to donate.

7. Because the more ti takes to spawn it > more people will be forced to donate.
    u can't get TLPD via donation

8. June 4, 2021  
    Today, 2021 June 4, after reading this, I understand something more about Time Lost Protodrake (TLP) in Warmane (Lordaeron).

I've spent entire days camping every possible spawn and I've spent more hours in Stormpeaks than I want to mention, really, and I joined warmane in 2016 so, do the maths, that's not about luck.

I have NEVER EVER seen TLP or Vyragosa, not even their corpses (Vyragosa takes 30 minutes to despawn, while TLP can take anywhere from 30-50 and this last can't be skinned).

I've talked to each and every one of the people I've come across who got TLP and they all told me the same thing: I found it in a "restart" or "crash" long time ago.

As I did not want to continue wasting time I decided to search for all the possible information about TLP and Vyragosa in Warmane, not only on forum posts, even bugtracker reports (you can check it as well just typing "time lost protodrake" on keyword) and everyone agrees so I will assume:

YOU CAN'T GET TIME LOST PROTODRAKE ON WARMANE (LORDAERON) THE USUAL WAY.

What does this mean? You can't get TLP on Warmane?
    - No, you can get it (I hope so) but not the usual way nor following the "official info".

Maybe I'm wrong and the 48h/2weeks rumor is true after all and I'm the more unlucky guy on earth (thanks to the guy who post the screenshot talking with GM, that info helps a lot because at least it's reliable) or maybe all those who reported in bugtracker over the years was right.

According to my information (I did some test on a emulated private server) every NPC/Mob respawn timer CAN BE SAVED (is a server option, so maybe is not enable on Warmane) and stay the same in time even after a crash or reset, so maybe all those who supposedly got it in a "crash or restart" could have simply been lucky... Or it is true that TLP/Vyragosa spawn is bugged and they both only can spawn in crash/restart.

Either way, STOP WASTING YOUR TIME, many years have passed and this matter it has become more clear, so, again, it seems you cannot get them the usual way, so just try on a crash/restart and GL.
    Edited: June 4, 2021