1. make it so u can trade healthstones with the other faction.. kinda bad if it doesnt work.. other than that.. gj!

2. just stop telling people how to play the game they can go with whatever spec they enjoy playing. some people dont care about minmaxing and that is totally fine

3. You guys should really take intro consideration spawning 2-3 npcs for Solo queue because all plebs using mammoths and all them things @ the npc to make it impossible to click on it ..

4. make it so u can trade healthstones with the other faction.. kinda bad if it doesnt work.. other than that.. gj!
    it is correct that players from different realms and faction can't trade with eachother, to avoid abuse.

To make life easier for mages and lock they might implement the same system from Old AT-Wotlk Core:
    A "Soulwell" and "Refreshment Table" would automatically spawn whenever a mage and warlock join the group

5. You guys should really take intro consideration spawning 2-3 npcs for Solo queue because all plebs using mammoths and all them things @ the npc to make it impossible to click on it ..
    ever heard of nameplates? click on the nameplate

6. The idea is really good. But Duo Queue should only play vs duo or regular 3s team. Not vs Solo Queue

7. All good, but why its count as 2s and not 3s? Like, yea, u dont want to 3s to die, but its pain in the *** to find 3s especially not as meta spec to rich shoulders and t2 weapon.

8. It should be hard. Its for better.

9. I agree but we need to change, since 3v3 is empty in Pve realms, we can't expect to go on (soloqueue 3c3 normal stantard) for ever, it is boring, people should have requirements to be able to play in this rank.

10. You should set the option to block a player you don't want to see in ur team anymore....

11. +1 u need to add this feature. its too hard to play 2-3 games with rpala who suicide in 3 sec and didnt use bubble or smth....

12. I believe that some classes need to be guaranteed a viable composition. For example, I did some as RestoShaman and my classmates were dk/rog; warr/rog; war /dk; hunter/dk; mage/warr, among others. In any case, my teams often lacked essential spells like magicdispell, to mention just one.

13. The core philosophy of custom additions on our realms is that those who do not want to participate in them can simply turn them off and everything related to it will be absent from the game for those players that do not want it.
    Hello Proterean, could we do this with crossrealm?

14. The idea is really good. But Duo Queue should only play vs duo or regular 3s team. Not vs Solo Queue
    I agree with this. Or just remove duo Queue all together. If you can queue as a team this kinda defeat the purpose of solo queue, does it not?

First ... 678910 ... Last