1. Macro for DnD..

I was curious if there is a macro to auto cast DnD at your feet? Not really sure its possible on wrath but i know I've used it on other expansions.

If it is possible... Share the wealth!!

this was the macro i used to use on retail for a while.
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

#showtooltip Death and Decay
    #show Death and Decay
    /cast [mod:ctrl, @cursor] Death and Decay; [@player] Death and Decay

2. You cant do that with macro in wotlk

3. I was curious if there is a macro to auto cast DnD at your feet? Not really sure its possible on wrath but i know I've used it on other expansions.

If it is possible... Share the wealth!!

this was the macro i used to use on retail for a while.
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

#showtooltip Death and Decay
    #show Death and Decay
    /cast [mod:ctrl, @cursor] Death and Decay; [@player] Death and Decay
    this macro command doesnt exist in 3.3.5.
    there is workaround, wich "kinda" works with a drawback: if u have a mouse like naga/scimitar/g600 you can just make sequence (any button+ mouse left click). so it would act like that retail macro in a way, but the drawback is - if your cursor is howered over anything which is selectable it will became ur target, wich is obviously annoying. probably u can utilize targetlasttarget or cleartarget to avoid target swap, but try to check it by yourself, im too lazy for that ****

4. DnD macro

this macro command doesnt exist in 3.3.5.
    there is workaround, wich "kinda" works with a drawback: if u have a mouse like naga/scimitar/g600 you can just make sequence (any button+ mouse left click). so it would act like that retail macro in a way, but the drawback is - if your cursor is howered over anything which is selectable it will became ur target, wich is obviously annoying. probably u can utilize targetlasttarget or cleartarget to avoid target swap, but try to check it by yourself, im too lazy for that ****
    /use [@player]Death and Decay should work also /use [@cursor]Death and Decay should cast it at your cursor. I have tried both. The macro is reconginized but will not activate like it should. In Wotlk was live that macro worked everytime. Wonder if it has to do with being on warmane and not on blizz.