1. Server full

Is this a normal thing? I've not noticed it before. I've been stuck in a queue to log on for 3 hours and im still only position 443. The number is moving unbelievably slow...

2. It's normally full during peak time. You can make a one time donation and be able to skip queue permanently, it's also the reason the queue moves slowly because per every donor that logs in, the queue gets pushed back.

3. Hey at least you are on 443. When I wasn't a donor, I was pushed in 1300+ always and I had to wait like 10+ hours each day to just even enter. It was madness. I remember queueing at like 13 pm and waiting till 23-24 pm to just enter... Ah good old days.

Get up > Queue > go to faculty > return at 18 pm > ah still queue > go to sleep > wake up at 22pm > ah **** again 230 more...

4. Is sad to se that no body cares of the non donor people... they care only about the donor accounts .... im right now in queue for 2 hours and a half and i got 254 place and estiamte time is another 600 minutes ... so i think by the time il even join the server ... il ave to go to sleep guz u know i got a live... they only going to tell u go to another realm ... they can make anoter realm like ice but they don't whant to cuz they are losing money ....By the way any donor is going in front of you so the queue is not 500- 1000 can be 2000-4000 ! cuz u dont se the donors entering !
    Edited: February 2, 2020

5. MFW you WILLINGLY join an overpopulated realm with a massive queue on a daily basis just to complain on forums about the queue. They care for everyone equally. The realm just can't handle or function properly if they raised the cap even further. If they make another realm like Icecrown it will just get inflated with non-donors and it'll be a waste of resources. Use your brain for once and see why it won't happen. Warmane is a business like any other, they don't function on free virtual hugs.

6. Are you gonna take care of the maintenance of another realm if they open one? Another realm means extra costs, I doubt they're not opening another one just so they can keep your 10$.

7. So what u basicly saiyng is don't care about non donors :) just as whas saying ... they can finde a solution to thies .... im going to get the axe next week i got some iusses with my banck account ... so alot of money ! but is not the point im not asking for me im asking for the 30000 people who play with out donating not only the 15k+ that they are ....

8. So what u basicly saiyng is don't care about non donors :) just as whas saying ... they can finde a solution to thies .... im going to get the axe next week i got some iusses with my banck account ... so alot of money ! but is not the point im not asking for me im asking for the 30000 people who play with out donating not only the 15k+ that they are ....
    So your suggestion is to throw all 50k people on a server without any population restrictions and keep it up and running without any crashes or lag? Or is your new axe gonna cover the expenses of keeping up another realm + more staff?

9. So what u basicly saiyng is don't care about non donors :) just as whas saying ... they can finde a solution to thies .... im going to get the axe next week i got some iusses with my banck account ... so alot of money ! but is not the point im not asking for me im asking for the 30000 people who play with out donating not only the 15k+ that they are ....
    It's like saying you want to go to an expensive restaurant and want free food (pretty sure you won't tip the waiter either). If you don't want to donate on Icecrown to help the server, just go ahead and join Lordaeron. Now don't say it's 1x xp and buffed content, no coin shop etc.

10. Stop puting words in my mouth i just seiyed that they can open another realm ! and im pretty sure people on that realm are goint to donate as well they are not going to be only non donors ... but u keep puling stupped arguments like anoter 12k realm players they are not going to donate ... that is absolute ridiculous ! they are alot of people who quit the game ! cuz of the queue is to big there players playing most of them they are going to donate but they don't get the chanse cuz they quit before ! So stop comenting stupped things.... like on the new realm no one is going to pay for it .... that is just stupped ...they are going to be at last 25% of the server donating for gear ! mount ! trans !
    Edited: February 2, 2020

11. Stop puting words in my mouth i just seiyed that they can open another realm ! and im pretty sure people on that realm are goint to donate as well they are not going to be only non donors ... but u keep puling stupped arguments like anoter 12k realm players they are not going to donate ... that is absolute ridiculous ! they are alot of people who quit the game ! cuz of the queue is to big there players playing most of them they are going to donate but they don't get the chanse cuz they quit before ! So stop comenting stupped things.... like on the new realm no one is going to pay for it .... that is just stupped ...they are going to be at last 25% of the server donating for gear ! mount ! trans !
    Hahaha, so funny! You say people quit the game, but I still see 1k+ people in queue during peak time.

12. Well no point in arguing with any of u ... im asking the Game Masters for ther opinion for another realm.... like icc .. thay know exactly the situation we don't know it in the end ... they know the game finance u don't know it ! i don't know it ! so stop acting like ur his bank meneger !

13. I feel your pain. I'm new to the server and I've barely been able to play because of the queues (yesterday I was not able to enter at all and now I've been in the queue for 5 hours - started at 850 people and now at 399). Queues exist on retail as well and that's fine but I've never seen queues this slow in my life. It does not really seem worth it to join/continue. I hope this serves as a PSA to any new players thinking about joining - you'll have to pay to play.

14. you'll have to pay to play.
    Not really.
    You don't have to donate to play, but you'll have to queue then.
    You can always play on their Lordaeron server, or Blackrock.
    If you want the server to exist (as it's quite popular), donate once; show your support. You don't have to queue ever again.

And for those who wants second realm (because you don't want to pay):
    Who would pay for it? You freeloaders? I doubt that.
    New server costs, and where you think they'll get the money for it when nobody wants to pay.
    Perhaps you people want to pay for it with exposure?

15. In practice it is pay to play because the queues are prohibitively long. I'm reaching the 6th hour in the queue and I'm at 360 people ahead of me (it was 399 when I posted my first comment here 50 minutes ago). Do you think this is a reasonable waiting time? It takes a ridiculously huge amount of time to enter the game if you don't donate, which makes it pay to play in practice. Also, it's a bit rich calling people freeloaders while you're playing a pirated version of the game.

12 Last