1. @buobey , if you don't like it here > go to another wotlk 3.3.5 server or Londaeron. THe thing is that you have to understand that even game masters cannot live without some fee. Without getting paid, this server would shut down already. Just understand that thing, nothing in this life is free.

Also about the guy saying that ''you won't probably tip a waiter anyway''. If I was in his position, I wouldn't tip either. I don't like to do that thing when someone already has his wage and such. Not my problem he works there, but hey let's tip that's an american style...

2. Yeah, I understand what you’re saying and I understand why they need money as well. I just think that the queues weren’t a good place to implement this pay-to-skip model because it makes it absolutely unbearable for others. Gold, items, transmogs - sure. These don’t negatively affect other players’ experience whereas these queues (which are made much worse by people cutting the line by paying) make it impossible to play.

3. Yeah, I understand what you’re saying and I understand why they need money as well. I just think that the queues weren’t a good place to implement this pay-to-skip model because it makes it absolutely unbearable for others. Gold, items, transmogs - sure. These don’t negatively affect other players’ experience whereas these queues (which are made much worse by people cutting the line by paying) make it impossible to play.
    Erhm, what?

They didn't implement queue. It's a side product of a popular server, that's almost always full server. The server's capacity is already way too high, capping at 12K. It's obvious premium users are offered queue skip, after all they've supported the server, so they get to play what they've supported. Those who don't show monetary support can still play, although with popular server, it means they'll have to queue, when the server is full.

What would you offer to premium users? Queue? Are you kidding? That would be the end of it. Nobody likes the queue, there are those who wait, there are those who play elsewhere, and there are those who've paid their way out of it. So you have the same options: wait, play elsewhere, or support the server and say good bye to the queue.

4. Im new to this server where my friend has been playing for a while, i just tried to log in and the queue is at 1000 constantly. However im willing to donate to skip queue, yet there is NO PayPal option to pay and the MasterCard option doesn't work (and yes i do have money in it), kind of unacceptable if you ask me.

5. Is well past 8 hours of waithing .. and i got an estimated time to enter the server of about 660 minutes ... so you can comment what the hell u whant that is just stupped ! Stop saying donate ... or play on Lorderon ! what is the point on playing on Lorderon when u get in bg with donors ! The server don't live only on the queue skip ! so stop commenting stupped things....

6. Call the police, someone is holding a gun to this guys head and forcing him to sit in que!

/////////
    Im new to this server where my friend has been playing for a while, i just tried to log in and the queue is at 1000 constantly. However im willing to donate to skip queue, yet there is NO PayPal option to pay and the MasterCard option doesn't work (and yes i do have money in it), kind of unacceptable if you ask me.
    Ye, I'm gona get paysafecard if store happens to be on my way and remember about it, so I guess that's an option.
    Edited: February 2, 2020

7. Could you at least pretend to read my post? I’m gonna copy paste what I wrote and I want you to point out where I said that “they implemented queues”:

“I just think that the queues weren’t a good place to implement this pay-to-skip model because it makes it absolutely unbearable for others.”

I am saying that the queues were, in my opinion, the wrong thing to make skippable through donations because they increase the non-paying players’ queue waiting times to ridiculous extents. I don’t have a problem with them making money from the server. I just think that doing in this way worsens the experience of other players.

8. Could you at least pretend to read my post? I’m gonna copy paste what I wrote and I want you to point out where I said that “they implemented queues”:

“I just think that the queues weren’t a good place to implement this pay-to-skip model because it makes it absolutely unbearable for others.”

I am saying that the queues were, in my opinion, the wrong thing to make skippable through donations because they increase the non-paying players’ queue waiting times to ridiculous extents. I don’t have a problem with them making money from the server. I just think that doing in this way worsens the experience of other players.
    You have a boat with filled 10 seats, if 11 boards the boat it sinks. There are 5 angry dudes demanding you let them board. You are the captain, what do you do buobey?

9. You have a boat with filled 10 seats, if 11 boards the boat it sinks. There are 5 angry dudes demanding you let them board. You are the captain, what do you do buobey?
    Il ask fierst who can swem ! So more of them may live ,YOU BRILIANT SMART DUD !

10. Don't you think that not having PayPal as a payment option is sub-optimal? Plus the payment tab looks sketchy compared to other, less popular private servers'
    And paysafe is not really an option on my area

11. Il ask fierst who can swem ! So more of them may live ,YOU BRILIANT SMART DUD !
    How long can you swim in freezing temperatures, where help is hours away, if there's any help.
    Before you say "they could take turns", I don't see those who can't swim leaving the boat. Instead they do what they can to stay on it, instead of giving their spot to somebody else.

Don't you think that not having PayPal as a payment option is sub-optimal?
    If you want to complain about lack of PayPal donation/purchase options for WoW private servers, direct your complaints to Blizzard.

12. Well no point in arguing with any of u ... im asking the Game Masters for ther opinion for another realm.... like icc .. thay know exactly the situation we don't know it in the end ... they know the game finance u don't know it ! i don't know it ! so stop acting like ur his bank meneger !
    You can see the game masters opinion about new realm right here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277
    If you actually read the stickies before posting you'd know. Let me find it for you.

"Do not post suggestions that include the following

A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates)."

You're welcome.

13. Is well past 8 hours of waithing .. and i got an estimated time to enter the server of about 660 minutes ... so you can comment what the hell u whant that is just stupped ! Stop saying donate ... or play on Lorderon ! what is the point on playing on Lorderon when u get in bg with donors ! The server don't live only on the queue skip ! so stop commenting stupped things....
    Lol you'll get in BG with donors even when you play on Icecrown and seeing how you're 2 cheap 2 give 10$ to skip queue (meaning you won't be as well geared as others) you'll be equally butthurt when you queue Lordaeron BG except you won't have to donate.

14. Don't you think that not having PayPal as a payment option is sub-optimal? Plus the payment tab looks sketchy compared to other, less popular private servers'
    And paysafe is not really an option on my area
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277 -----> "PayPal? - Never going to happen. Please do not ask for it."
    They have legal issues with PayPal.

First 12