1. crafting professions useless?

Hi everyone, so ive been trying to make some gold to upgrade and support my characters for raiding and progression etc.
    But it seems that every crafting profession, the mats for the items cost more than what the actual items sell for.
    this isnt for one or two items but practically almost all items?
    No i dont like to farm, to make gold with two gathering professions.
    What is the point of posting items such as flasks, belt buckles , etc etc when i can sell the mats for them and get more profit.

Input by other players will be appreciated. Ive heard of people making 50k gold per day, must be talking their ... off, or botting?, or they found a way?

This is something i have a problem with only on this realm, other realms, servers and even on retail never had this problem , lol.

2. enjoy the healthy economy, brought to you by squish

3. Making 50k per day idk if that is possible, but something is and that's:

- Every day doing all heroic random dungeon finder > with this you can earn around 80+ emblems of triumph which is some frozen orb/ crusader orb or even runed orb that sells 560-580g for 1.
    - Do Icc10/25 / Ruby sanctum / Toc25/10 and earn **** load of more triump and frost for primordial saronite > then make blacksmith legs/feet and sell them for 10-14k gold. Easy profit.
    - Every day search for mininng and just farm and farm. Use other character with alchemy so you can transmute saronite bars to titanium bar. 8 saronite = 1 titanium and there's the profit. Ever wondering why people are saying in trade: ''WTB Saronite bars stack = 90 gold (while in ah its like 110-130)'' and then they transmute and already gain a profit.
    - Do battlegrounds and earn honor then buy cardinal ruby and do jewelcrafting if you have somewhere, then buy all gems and sell them for 500gold like one stupid guy did on AH... holy when i remember...

It takes time but hey better than nothing.

Or you can do like my ex friend did: Buy all useless reagens and receipts, minor stuff and buy them massively and sell them on ah massively. People literally will buy anything.