1. Hey, is there any way you could implement Auc-ScanData or BeanCounter data to use in TSM?
    Also thanks a lot for investing your time into reworking that backport! <3<3
    Auctioneer support is already there.

Thank you BlueAo for the amazing work and effort!
    After a few failed trials with other versions of TSM I found , I decided to give yours a try before giving up, and I'm so happy I did it!

Besides the initial error code message as I log into my character, everything else works close to perfection.

If I may do so, I have a minor suggestion: allowing us to specify various sizes of stacks to which the posting operation can compare when deciding the post prices, because at the moment you can only do this in relation to the same sized stacks you have. Example: if I created the operation to post as a stack of 20 I can only choose between comparing the price to any stack size (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ....) or just 20 in this case.

I'll keep following this thread, thank you all!
    JenD.
    I stopped working on it and it's not something I want to do, it's a fairly big change.

2. Auctionator+

For those who wondering why doest it always prefers to sell all items as stack of 1, not 20.
    I found a fix!

Simply change those 2 values in Auctionator.lua from 1 to 20.
    You can see them on screenshot.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...HSJhqe7SJ8.png

Well there is also something you might wanna change in Interface-Addons-Auctionator config.
    You can find it here!
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...9UnNbAh827.png

Thank you for your work mr BlueAo! It's great :)

3. I have a weird question and please mind to answer that wonder, do i have to have Auctionator enabled to use TradeSkillMaster? Or each of both addons could work individually?

Edit:~

i've just read the comments above when you were mentioned that you imported Auctionator's database into TSM, how is this possible? please give me a hint how do you do that also don't forget to answer my question above, thank you!
    Edited: October 22, 2021 Reason: included into the comment

4. I have a weird question and please mind to answer that wonder, do i have to have Auctionator enabled to use TradeSkillMaster? Or each of both addons could work individually?
    No, they are separate addons, each one works on it's own.

I've just read the comments above when you were mentioned that you imported Auctionator's database into TSM, how is this possible? please give me a hint how do you do that
    Check TSM for explanation on price sources.

5. hello
    wanted to try auctionator + but when i try to open with winrar it says corrupted files, would you care to update the link ? thank you for your work !

6. hello
    wanted to try auctionator + but when i try to open with winrar it says corrupted files, would you care to update the link ? thank you for your work !
    Both the link and rar file work fine for me, it can be extracted normally.

7. I downloaded TSM+. Does anyone know if you need to do something to show the crafting cost on TSM_Crafting? I scanned the materials and it still doesn't show

8. I downloaded TSM+. Does anyone know if you need to do something to show the crafting cost on TSM_Crafting? I scanned the materials and it still doesn't show
    First you need to create (item) groups, then a crafting operation to assign to that group, then it will show you stuff based on operation parameters you set.

9. Would you want to have a take on AtlasLoot?

It's amazing addon for its purpose, though it could use at least one QoL update. Perhaps a graphical update as well tbh, but for me that's not "a must".

Some instances and raids, you have to use the dropdown menu to change to next boss(es). Blackrock Depths being one. There's big amount of bosses there, and you can't quickly scroll the boss' loot pages left and right, so you have to use dropdown menu. Same kind of issue is with Naxxramas. Each quarters' bosses can be done left and right, but to get to next quarter, you'd have to go from dropdown menu to next quarter's boss.

10. Would you want to have a take on AtlasLoot?

It's amazing addon for its purpose, though it could use at least one QoL update. Perhaps a graphical update as well tbh, but for me that's not "a must".

Some instances and raids, you have to use the dropdown menu to change to next boss(es). Blackrock Depths being one. There's big amount of bosses there, and you can't quickly scroll the boss' loot pages left and right, so you have to use dropdown menu. Same kind of issue is with Naxxramas. Each quarters' bosses can be done left and right, but to get to next quarter, you'd have to go from dropdown menu to next quarter's boss.
    No, sorry, not interested. It's also unlikely I will do it in the future.
    I made those with some trial and error, but it's not like I know LUA.

11. No, sorry, not interested. It's also unlikely I will do it in the future.
    I made hose with some trial and error, but it's not like I know LUA.
    Understandable

12. Is auctionator fast scan working? For me it seems to do nothing just waiting for data.

13. Is auctionator fast scan working? For me it seems to do nothing just waiting for data.
    Most of the time, yes. Anyway, it's more about GetAll request rather than Auctionator.

14. TSM accounting issue

i love your work, and everything else works fine
    my only issue is the interaction between TSM accounting and mailing
    accounting cant seem to discern that i bought a stack (or any other amount) and records it as me buying 1 item for the price of a stack
    same issue on the selling side
    this is an issue if you want to use avgsell and avgbuy as price sources
    maybe it's just me though, not really sure?

15. i love your work, and everything else works fine
    my only issue is the interaction between TSM accounting and mailing
    accounting cant seem to discern that i bought a stack (or any other amount) and records it as me buying 1 item for the price of a stack
    same issue on the selling side
    same problem

First ... 34567 ... Last