1. Hey, is there any way you could implement Auc-ScanData or BeanCounter data to use in TSM?
    Also thanks a lot for investing your time into reworking that backport! <3<3
    Auctioneer support is already there.

Thank you BlueAo for the amazing work and effort!
    After a few failed trials with other versions of TSM I found , I decided to give yours a try before giving up, and I'm so happy I did it!

Besides the initial error code message as I log into my character, everything else works close to perfection.

If I may do so, I have a minor suggestion: allowing us to specify various sizes of stacks to which the posting operation can compare when deciding the post prices, because at the moment you can only do this in relation to the same sized stacks you have. Example: if I created the operation to post as a stack of 20 I can only choose between comparing the price to any stack size (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ....) or just 20 in this case.

I'll keep following this thread, thank you all!
    JenD.
    I stopped working on it and it's not something I want to do, it's a fairly big change.

2. 1 Week Ago  
    Auctionator+

For those who wondering why doest it always prefers to sell all items as stack of 1, not 20.
    I found a fix!

Simply change those 2 values in Auctionator.lua from 1 to 20.
    You can see them on screenshot.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...HSJhqe7SJ8.png

Well there is also something you might wanna change in Interface-Addons-Auctionator config.
    You can find it here!
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...9UnNbAh827.png

Thank you for your work mr BlueAo! It's great :)

3. 1 Hour Ago  
    I have a weird question and please mind to answer that wonder, do i have to have Auctionator enabled to use TradeSkillMaster? Or each of both addons could work individually?

Edit:~

i've just read the comments above when you were mentioned that you imported Auctionator's database into TSM, how is this possible? please give me a hint how do you do that also don't forget to answer my question above, thank you!
    Edited: 1 Hour Ago Reason: included into the comment

First ... 345