1. I did something, differently. You can try it.
    Sorry for late answer, I tried new version and it's working great now, thanks :)

2. There is something funky about the More... tab. The money down on the left side is overlaying the Check for Undercuts button.

https://imgur.com/a/TfGoVyi

3. 1 Week Ago  
    Hey I really appreciate your hard work reviving moldy addons (I'm being silly when I call them that but really, they are outdated so ty because getting them properly operational again is massive)
    but I've noticed a problem effecting TSM quite badly. Even after running getall or full scans, when I open my alchemy tab the profit amounts and percentages are way off.

For example, it's claiming elixir of defense will give 1.38 gold profit, but they are selling for 0.88g on the AH xD

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Hey I really appreciate your hard work reviving moldy addons (I'm being silly when I call them that but really, they are outdated so ty because getting them properly operational again is massive)
    but I've noticed a problem effecting TSM quite badly. Even after running getall or full scans, when I open my alchemy tab the profit amounts and percentages are way off.

For example, it's claiming elixir of defense will give 1.38 gold profit, but they are selling for 0.88g on the AH xD
    Then you didn't set up costs properly.

First ... 8910