1. Is it hard to change a NE cat form to a tauren cat?
    Would really like to know how to do it.

2. No tree of life ent forms? ive been looking for it in ages now. still no one post for Tree of life ent forms for druids. come on man give some love to Healers too

3. Thanks man these are great, love it
    Even fixed my cheetah form back to another cheetah which I needed

4. Been spending a few hours trying to get this to work to no avail.
    Using the updated client from here (https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=433477)

Creating a new file doesn't work, and editing the pre-existing PATCH-F.MPQ by loading in a modified creaturedisplayinfo.dbc doesn't work.
    Frustratingly, instead of it causing any crashes, bugs, etc, it just ... continues to use the original bear form, as if I hadn't touched the files whatsoever.

Maybe it has to do with the modded client using different pointers? I'm out of ideas, and would like some help if anyone is able to spare it.

Thanks so muich in advance!

5. Been spending a few hours trying to get this to work to no avail.
    Using the updated client from here (https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=433477)

Creating a new file doesn't work, and editing the pre-existing PATCH-F.MPQ by loading in a modified creaturedisplayinfo.dbc doesn't work.
    Frustratingly, instead of it causing any crashes, bugs, etc, it just ... continues to use the original bear form, as if I hadn't touched the files whatsoever.

Maybe it has to do with the modded client using different pointers? I'm out of ideas, and would like some help if anyone is able to spare it.

Thanks so muich in advance!
    I haven't watched the video, but you have to understand that mpq patch files are loaded in alphabetical order, so if one of the patches that come later (patch-g, patch-h...) have a creaturedisplayinfo.dbc file in them, they will overwrite whatever you put in patch-f.

I think the ideal thing to do is to create a new patch file (patch-z or whatever, given that the last patch of that client is patch-y) and put all the files you need to edit there (respecting all the paths of course)

First 12