1. +1 although not gonna happen cause warmane is greedy and won't give store stuff out for free.
    Free, as in you can't stand around chatting and collect items? Play the game.

2. Almost made a thread about this before searching for it. +1

3. +1 gives Reason for bis people to do dungeons and in the process help some lowbies to gear up instead of having to wait 30mn for a dungeon that ends up with a wipe and kicks.

4. There is literally no reason not to implement this, would encourage more people to play rdf, faster queues for everyone, and for pvp people looking for a break from the usual it would give them a reason to do a little bit of pve

5. And then these same people will be like "umg no one is doing naxx an stuff, everyone is grinding RDFs, gems cost 10g because verone has 9999 EoT omg plis fix"

6. And then these same people will be like "umg no one is doing naxx an stuff, everyone is grinding RDFs, gems cost 10g because verone has 9999 EoT omg plis fix"
    This issue might or might not arise, and it'll be entirely dependent on the drop rates. If it's more efficient to do RDF HC non-stop, than to clear older raids (like naxx), then no one will clear those for the purpose of obtaining scrolls. If clearing naxx yields more scrolls than RDF HC in a unit of time, then people will still clear naxx & if they want more scrolls they'll do RDF HCs.

It's entirely dependent on the rates.

7. I bet none of these who want such feature clear anything, maybe some OS weekly kill and that's it. Because then they wouldn't need scrolls - they would have them already.
    And why implement feature that no one would use for it anyway since raids are better - these are your words?

It's just a "GM giv plis free stuff while I farm badges" suggestion for quick scrolls with no thought about impact of diluting this feature in a long run. There is a barrier to get into raids, kinda have to have some faint distant understanding of wth is going on at least, but in RDF every potato can spam it. As far as I understood BG drops were compromise for people who play only PVP. Even looking from that point of view - PvE players will have 2 streams of scrolls, while PVP guys will go mad from envy.

P.S.
    I don't know any geared player who would go do RDFs for scrolls.
    They already have scrolls from raiding they do, it's simply not worth the time.
    Edited: April 19, 2020

8. It's just a "GM giv plis free stuff while I farm badges" suggestion for quick scrolls with no thought about impact of diluting this feature in a long run.
    What do you even mean by "diluting" anyway? Are scrolls sold in the economy in any way? do they give or take anything in gameplay? What is it to anybody else if someone gets or doesn't a scroll? what's there to dilute?

9. What do you even mean by "diluting" anyway? Are scrolls sold in the economy in any way? do they give or take anything in gameplay? What is it to anybody else if someone gets or doesn't a scroll? what's there to dilute?
    Of coarse, that's the mechanism that makes any mmorpg work. It's not about gear - its about other people looking at your gear. If everyone has 50 scrolls by the time they get their T9 set.. concept is diluted. It doesn't have any value because you don't have to put in any work or thought in to get them.
    You ever think, why those "fun" servers where you can just get instantly all BIS gear - have 0 players online? You think giving free stuff can improve gameplay - maybe for 5mins, but after that it's done, dead. Look at the Blackrock, there is some "journey" left, but cant compare population with other realms. If everyone could just buy all BIS there would be 50 players or less online.

10. +1 for this awesome idea. No harm done, make it a low rate (like 0.5% per dungeon clear or something like this). And it won't hurt the money flow to Warmane. In contradiction, I even dare to say it might actually push people to spend more money on completing their transmog set (which might end them up buying it in store).

Of coarse, that's the mechanism that makes any mmorpg work. It's not about gear - its about other people looking at your gear. If everyone has 50 scrolls by the time they get their T9 set.. concept is diluted. It doesn't have any value because you don't have to put in any work or thought in to get them.
    You ever think, why those "fun" servers where you can just get instantly all BIS gear - have 0 players online? You think giving free stuff can improve gameplay - maybe for 5mins, but after that it's done, dead. Look at the Blackrock, there is some "journey" left, but cant compare population with other realms. If everyone could just buy all BIS there would be 50 players or less online.
    You are a different kind of special, I see no logic in your statements and what point you are trying to make.

We are speaking about pure visual gear here, no added bonuses that make you stronger than somebody else, nothing. Just visual.

The last sentence is quite ironically exactly what Icecrown offers. You can buy BiS gear in shop, I could make a level 80 and deck it out in full 25 ICC HC gear without ever stepping a foot inside RDF HC. Still 12K players online though. What is your point with the last part about if this being the case there would be no people online?

Also, you still have to farm the transmogrify armor (the one you want to change into as well as the gear you want to change). So it's barely a handout, the only thing this solution offers is a harmless way to queue more people into RDF. Which imo is a great thing for a server like Icecrown!

11. +1, having raid bosses higher chance than dungeon bosses. But like someone said, they won't give in paid stuff so easily.

12. You are a different kind of special, I see no logic in your statements and what point you are trying to make.

We are speaking about pure visual gear here, no added bonuses that make you stronger than somebody else, nothing. Just visual.
    Well, that's sad, this concept is there, well known and glues the game together. Visual or no, that is irrelevant. People want what they don't have, what is rare and what others have. Isn't that general knowledge?

I'm glad youa re doing so good in life and can just spend 700+ euros to get that BiS char. But I doubt too many can, so your point is absurd.

And with 0.5% drop chace.. whole thing is laughable, who would transmog their 232ilvl things, they would raid and pvp to get gear to transmog - by that time they will have scrolls, doesnt matter if RDF drops them or not.

Have a special day.

First 123 Last