1. open CombatText.lua with any notepad program and find this line: "SetTextColor("LEAVING_COMBAT", 0.1, 0.1, 1) " .
    " 0.1, 0.1, 1 " is the RBG color code, change it to whatever color you want
    Thank you very much. Works like a charm!

2. Can you please reupload these files

3. Request for re-upload

Can you please re-upload these? The links don't work. I'd love access to the files.

4. I use SpecIcons, it's very good, and I have modified it so 1) it shows the spec of friendly units and so 2) it works everywhere, not only pvp instances. Not even a feature request, just a comment on how others use your addons.

5. I know it would be nice to add some in-game settings, but honestly I'm too lazy and don't have enough knowledge for that :(
    Anyway, thanks for feedback <3 It's really nice to know that someone found my !@#$ useful ^^

6. If used all of them, how much memory do these addons consume?

7. I don't have exact numbers, most of them consume something between ~1-20KB. They actually use more CPU resources than memory, but I've tried to optimize them whenever possible, so there's really nothing to worry about and even on a very old PC everything should be fine ;)

8. Awesome work, thank you. Any chance of a script to change y axis of nameplate to raise further above heads?

9. I recommend trying VirtualPlates, here is a modified version of it so nameplates will be shown slightly overhead.
    Unfortunately, I don't have time to test it properly right now, so use at your own risk.

Go to line 49 (@_VirtualPlates.lua) if you want to change the offset value.

Hope this helps.

10. I recommend trying VirtualPlates, here is a modified version of it so nameplates will be shown slightly overhead.
    Unfortunately, I don't have time to test it properly right now, so use at your own risk.

Go to line 49 (@_VirtualPlates.lua) if you want to change the offset value.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you!

11. Can you copy paste the text at line 49 for you? I opened it in BBEdit, but lines 43 thru 50 are:

-- Individual plate methods
    do
    --- If an anchor ataches to the original plate (by WoW), re-anchor to the Visual.
    local function ResetPoint ( Plate, Region, Point, RelFrame, ... )
    if ( RelFrame == Plate ) then
    Region:SetPoint( Point, Plates[ Plate ], ... );
    end
    end

The line 49 you're talking about isn't in there, is it?

12. Sorry, nevermind, has opened a previous unmodified version

First 123 Last