1. Warmane Community

So, basicly I'm trying to find someone to level up with, play some rdf etc... I even asked few questions on /1 general channel from time to time, if tank and healers can queue up for some rdf, I even promised no one would be toxic towards them (to make them a bit confident to queue up). No one responded and if someone would respond they'd whisper me with some really odd non sense and irrelevant things such as 'no sry and many more'. I even been talking to some people in /s chat, I was literally in front of them, they'd ignore me for few minutes then when I'd complete some quests in that zone I'd approach once again to them and I'd ask them in a polite way if they want to play some rdf or just lvl up together, they'd just say no, so I figured out they prefer to lvl up alone.

I just feel that this community with every day for more than 10,000 players online and most likely the vast majority of this community has a huge problem, I dunno why. I'm not seeing myself like someone from the equalizer movie, so I'm trying to approach, talk to people in a normal way, since being toxic does not help at all. At least, I've learned a lot about the human psychology in the past and now I even understand it quite better 'cause even myself I had pessimistic thoughts in my life in an earlier period of time.

After all, yeah, what do you think about all this? Why is 21 century like this?

2. Well, I'm doing my thing and then someone starts to ask to que some rdf or whatever, "no sry", take a hint, you are the odd one. And 9 out of 10 times grouping up will slow things down, because I have to wait while he does his equalizer thing and not being toxic rainbow stuff.

If you want this kind of journey, probably Lordaeron is best bet? I don't know what kind of leveling community you expect on x7 exp rates.

3. You're right. I expect way too much from the 21 century as well as from the newer generations. I guess I've even become boring to God himself.

Yeah, you're right. I guess people should just ignore each other, never communicate and that would be the best option, since if you talk like I talk, many people will say you're nuts.

I totally understand you, take care.

4. Boohoo I'm playing on a x7 server where solo levelling is faster and few people wanna group for quests or rdf. I'm too stupid to understand that so let's be passive-aggressive to the person above who's trying to explain this to me.
    Ignoring you isn't being toxic. Saying no isn't being toxic. If people prefer to solo level let them do it, no one owes you anything and just because you say hi in-game they don't have to say hi back. Just play your own game and let it go instead of making a forum thread to, ironically, be toxic.

5. Toxic, or just not being interested to level with somebody? I like to level solo, except when I wanna do RDF. Even when I did level with somebody, the other player was hardly on at all. So a less than a week 1-80 becomes a few week job quickly.

6. unless you've got dungeon quests there's no reason to bother with rdf while leveling on icecrown. lord would indeed be your best bet for that.

7. While I agree, i have to disagree. Past 4 years that i have played here, i see more and more premade groups both pvp and pve (5 mans). Many lvlers ignore /s and /what ever. They just want to lvl up. If youre solo player, its hard to find lvling buddies IF! Not askin in RDF. Outdoors ppl just rather do their thing semi afk.

8. I understand your feeling OP

Last day I was asking for money at SW and NO ONE gave me money

I was so polite, starting with "/cry HELLO EVERYONE"
    then "WHO CAN GIVE ME MONEY IM NEW PLAYER NEED TO BUY SPEEL"

And nobody gave me money excepting one guys who only gave me 100 gold (I /ignore him)

warmane community so toxic

9. Being toxic is judging people based on their presumed identity. You kept mentioning "new generation", and although I've seen some, most are mature people, who prefer to relive their nostalgic moments in WOTLK. Not sure how much you learned about the human psychology, but if you actually studied, you would understand and accept, that a server which provides higher rates and a more comfortable path, would sway alot of people from NEEDING to group. When people are comfortable and there's no NEED present, they avoid collaboration at all cost, not to break their zen state. Due to ease of access and technology, people have leaned more towards comfort, and there's nothing toxic about it. Forcing people to step out of their comfort zone, and EXPECT their cooperation, IS toxic.

Fortunately, we live in a free world. (WoW). And the only dictators that exist, only expect us to follow some simple rules. Be thankful that no one is prancing around and demanding things of you, while throwing their personal opinion around, claiming you're part of some cultural stigma.