1. The outland gourmet

Hello, i have farmed this for a long time, and when recipe dropped it did not count in achievement.

Can i ask for some help with it?

Screenshot as proof below. :-) Thanks in advance.

https://imgur.com/a/4AQrQ6B

2. As the achievement says, you have to cook it not just get the recipe. Your screenshot does not show that you have cooked it.

3. OK, at first - achievement works.

I feel stupid af. :-D Doing many achievements at same time isn't good idea (for me).

Anyway, big thanks for answer.

4. Sorry if it's not correct thread for commenting, but anybody else got issues with this ahiev?
    Yesterday I made a huge advance of this achiev and had like 5 cookings left to be done, but today I don't see the progress I made, like it was reverted or not saved ...
    I did relog but still same issue.. Is it a common bug?
    It pisses me a bit cause I did spent 1-2 hours farming and getting recepies.. if I have to do it again I guess I'll gather all the mats and do the cookings in one shot to prevent any lose..

Edit: just noticed that some of achivements completed yesterday are gone too
    -Didn't Stand a Chance (wintergasp)
    -The Cake Is Not A lie
    -Critter Gitter
    -Captain Rumsey's Lager
    -Second that Emotion

and maybe others...
    In game I have 3300 Achiev points
    In armory it says I have 3385
    and in Account details it says I have 3515...
    Edited: April 21, 2021

5. I'll just make a bit of clarification:

Your Account details show total unique points across all characters. For the rest I don't know if it could be helped. Try creating In-game ticket to be provided with details how you should act in such cases.