1. No, what will fix the problem is: Right click the config file and change untick "read only". Next copy this into the folder and save it SET locale "enGB"
    SET installLocale "enGB"
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com".
    Clear your cache folder and run the exe file as admin and it should work; as it worked for me.

2. What solved my problem is, I went into the WTF folder >>> Config:

Inside the config folder there was no reallist of the server, so I added a line of code

SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"

I saved and started the game and finally joined the server.

3. Hello ^&,"I cannot enter the game, and because I am a Chinese player, you provided a link to the enus locale that needs to be downloaded." https://www.thewindowsclub.com/incre...memory-windows
    I can't open it. Please provide me with a download method or link that can be downloaded using Bittorrent.Thanks in advance. BR

4. No, what will fix the problem is: Right click the config file and change untick "read only". Next copy this into the folder and save it SET locale "enGB"
    SET installLocale "enGB"
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com".
    Clear your cache folder and run the exe file as admin and it should work; as it worked for me.

thanks! that the only thing that helped after 2 days of searching. No wonder its so few people playing MoP here - you just cant login without reading several threads on forum!

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Hello,

i can't connect with the same log that WOTLK

I try to change the WTF file but no way to connect

First 123