1. You can afford a PC, Internet and energy bills, but cant afford a small percantage of it for a one time investment? i highly doub that. That you are young is no excuse, everyone can buy something like a paysave card. Especially in this times as a young person, being perfectly fine with the virus, you can do good and earn that premium donation in no time. Go grocery shopping for the elderly around you, to keep them save, and they probably will reward you with some spare money. In not even a day you could earn more than enough to skip queue forever.

But let me guess, going for a solution by yourself isnt the way you are doing it? You are one of those who abuse a crisis situation for your pathetic begging.
    For someone who has been poor for 10+ years, i can say this is a total bull****. I hardly even had a good computer and I didn't had money for basic food not to donate and such stuff. Also working and expecting to be paid a lot or somethng? idk where that is, but here in my country definitely not. Someone just doesn't have money no matter what they do.If parents are poor, how are you going to get out of that hmm? Buy and sell apples or somehing?

2. Hello,
    I have 9 different chars on different accounts, built them from zero to bis/almost bis since 2015, never donated but I know the rules, I play for guilds that begin raiding after 10 pm ST and it's so fine by me for the whole past years.

home message :if you can't donate play when the server doesn't have queue.

3. 2 options, Donate and skip long queues or stay patient and wait for few hours until you will log in. We have 12k per realm, 24k in total, server is populated, it is a great sign, if I were you I would save money and would donate to skip queues, time is money.

First 12