1. class census?

anyone got some numbers for either faction? is there a big imbalance btw?

2. 50% ret
    30% war and dk

0.00002% warlock

3. why so little locks? bugged or just not wanted for dung and stuff?

4. Because it's a harder class to play. aff rotation is a bit challenging if you're used to 1 2 3 spam. demonology requires good timing and knowledge of bosses to do great dps, otherwise is mediocre and "only a raid buff" and anyway the dps is not like a mage or war or rogue, unless you outgear them by a large margin or they suck.
    Warlocks are VERY sought after for raids, especially demonology warlocks so no, is not about them being unwanted or useless is about people not playing the class as much for various reasons.

5. If my memory serves me well, few years back when i played this game it was a lot of fun to play warlock. Plus they almost always toped the dps meter. Even the avarage geared ones did ok on dps scale
    I played a lot with warlock in WotLK exp and changed a lot of specs and play styles..cant say it was 123 spam, but its not that hard at all once you get organized in action bar/UI.
    Now i wanna play warlock even more after reading this...

6. Aff lock and cat druid have the most "complicated" rotations, even though i'd say dynamic is a better word for it. I like lock a lot too and yea, it's very fun:D Topping meters won't happen in this patch though, unless overgeared but that's not the point. Warlocks are very much in demand in raids, are fun to play and have specs with lots of flavour. I won't complain people don't play them more when I get mine to 80, less competition for spots in voa.

They are also a blast to lvl with, so if you want to go for a lock don't hesitate.

And no classes are "bugged" on warmane as far as I know. even back on retail with BIS, warlock was middle of the pack. Search for "woltk dps ranking" and you'll see the estimate. Of course that's a raid with all full BIS and played "perfectly" which is unlikely. Player skill still plays a big role in a class performance.

7. I have a lock on Lord realm, max lvl ofc. Loads of gear on it and even more fun to play with...
    i play paladin on vanilla, hunter during TBC and early wotlk then switched to warlock. Cant say i ever had more fun then with lock and hunter. I did play bunch other classes and they are fun, but to a point...i seem to always come back to either hunter or warlock

8. I don't think census actually works here. Census is a known addon that a lot of pservers hate. So they will not work correctly on any pserver. Don't bother with it.

9. Well then you play lock or hunter depending how you feel that day :P It's a good class, nothing wrong with, but less popular-which is not bad.

10. Well then you play lock or hunter depending how you feel that day :P It's a good class, nothing wrong with, but less popular-which is not bad.
    Not going for popular or not, just dont wanna be "another" warrior/lock who begs for a group

11. I dont know why this turned into a class discussion about warlocks but ill leave my opinion xD. I play ele sham and warlock on icecrown and blackrock because warlock has the most interesting rotation imo and playability in pvp between destro/afflic 2 very different style. Ele sham is just beastly with support.

Heres my guess about class popularity among 6.1k+ gs toons:
    15% war
    15% pala
    13%dk
    12% shaman
    10% pri
    10% druid
    13% hunter/rog
    12% mage/warlock

12. Not going for popular or not, just dont wanna be "another" warrior/lock who begs for a group
    Another pala ret/war/dk dps who begs for group. maybe. maybe even another mage. But as boomy or lock you don't usually beg for spots since those classes are sought after for very good raid buffs and utility

13. I dont know why this turned into a class discussion about warlocks but ill leave my opinion xD. I play ele sham and warlock on icecrown and blackrock because warlock has the most interesting rotation imo and playability in pvp between destro/afflic 2 very different style. Ele sham is just beastly with support.

Heres my guess about class popularity among 6.1k+ gs toons:
    15% war
    15% pala
    13%dk
    12% shaman
    10% pri
    10% druid
    13% hunter/rog
    12% mage/warlock
    100% not agree

icecrown is really full of war pala dk
    no way 12% shaman its impossible to find one
    mage/lock in the same line? or u mean 11% mage and 1% warlock?

14. Aff lock and cat druid have the most "complicated" rotations, even though i'd say dynamic is a better word for it. I like lock a lot too and yea, it's very fun:D Topping meters won't happen in this patch though, unless overgeared but that's not the point. Warlocks are very much in demand in raids, are fun to play and have specs with lots of flavour. I won't complain people don't play them more when I get mine to 80, less competition for spots in voa.

They are also a blast to lvl with, so if you want to go for a lock don't hesitate.

And no classes are "bugged" on warmane as far as I know. even back on retail with BIS, warlock was middle of the pack. Search for "woltk dps ranking" and you'll see the estimate. Of course that's a raid with all full BIS and played "perfectly" which is unlikely. Player skill still plays a big role in a class performance.
    Did you forget enhancement?

15. Ench has crap dps normally--even in non-warmane rankings-. Is there something bugged about them?

12 Last