1. Question for staff members and open discussion about TBC realm(s).

Hello,

Would you mind relaunching TBC realm as a FRESH server whilst current Outland realm would remain opened for players that want play on their hardgrinded characters ?

Personally I think Warmane project would profit off it very well.

You see, that giving any benefits to players that are currently playing on Outland doesn't bring any more people to that realm, which should be main focus when you want to make Outland great again.

I know you have fixed tons of bugs within 3 years of TBC content, which would make new TBC realm a really "high end" script-wise.

Please consider a TBC realm creation based on your experience and lean on advices from skilled players to make Warmane TBC a long term game, not a 2 years thing that is very common among nowadays TBC private server's.

2. Yes, lets open a second TBC realm and split the 300 pop in half so each realm has 150 ppl on peak time. Brilliant idea!

3. Yep don't be constructive and just keep whinning how anybody talk about releasing fresh than attempting to cure a realm for 4 people and 200 bots.

Warmane's TBC start wasn't perfect at all (just admit it), neither of servers have had their launches perfect. But Warmane can learn from their past, when they have launched TBC back then, what was wrong, what brought their player base down in numbers, what players demanded the most yet wasn't added, what customization they should have made to improve server playability and sustanability etc. etc.

I hate it aswell, to see TBC realm to die with 200 players online, while I do have SWP geared character there, completely grinded by myself, but what ?

4. the risk on opening a new server is exactly as mier said. maybe people would flock back to it. or maybe the new players that just started on outland would say **** outland and move to the fresh server where everyone is on equal ground.

5. Well read this
    I know you have fixed tons of bugs within 3 years of TBC content, which would make new TBC realm a really "high end" script-wise.

Please consider a TBC realm creation based on your experience and lean on advices from skilled players to make Warmane TBC a long term game, not a 2 years thing that is very common among nowadays TBC private server's.
    By this I meant that they had 15k players online and 4k players in Queue in their peaks. If they would catch their mistakes that drown their population down in numbers, they would have great populated TBC server with asured longetivity.

6. People left the server mate xD and there is not 1 tbc server that even comes close to the top wrath servers. This is not about Warmane, is about players and about expansions. In tbc once you are fully geared there is **** all to do and without many catch up mechanics(like fos pos in wrath that make previous raids not mandatory) and all the attunements making alts is just not that easy.

And you saying "great populated server with asured longevity" to people who make a living out of maintaining servers for YEARS(a decade and a bit more) means quite little. They have the entire history, the ups and downs. They see the full picture, you do not. You can not "assure" anything, is just wishfull thinking. And the fact that NO tbc server- warmane or not- lived much is proof of that.
    Wrath is just better business and a more "complete expansion" for the casual and the hardcore. Stop making it about warmane, is about the players most of all and then about the expansion and what it provides. The proof of my claim is how popular and stable are the wrath realms, including the "omg pay to win" Icecrown( even though by how old the server is plenty have bis/shadowmourne by normal means).
    Cheers

7. They have the entire history, the ups and downs. They see the full picture, you do not.
    Well, we told Warmane already at the start of 2019 that the realm needs higher rep and prof rates. That ppl leave due to this mismatching rates.
    We told them back then that we need a random BG queue to ensure that BGs remain active with a lower pop.
    Just check old threads in this forum. ALL THE THINGS THAT THEY JUST IMPLEMENTED TO SAVE THE REALM WERE ALREADY SUGGESTED OVER A YEAR AGO.

There are ppl in the community who see the full picture. Sadly Warmane didn't listen to them in time....

8. People left the server mate xD and there is not 1 tbc server that even comes close to the top wrath servers. This is not about Warmane, is about players and about expansions. In tbc once you are fully geared there is **** all to do and without many catch up mechanics(like fos pos in wrath that make previous raids not mandatory) and all the attunements making alts is just not that easy.

And you saying "great populated server with asured longevity" to people who make a living out of maintaining servers for YEARS(a decade and a bit more) means quite little. They have the entire history, the ups and downs. They see the full picture, you do not. You can not "assure" anything, is just wishfull thinking. And the fact that NO tbc server- warmane or not- lived much is proof of that.
    Wrath is just better business and a more "complete expansion" for the casual and the hardcore. Stop making it about warmane, is about the players most of all and then about the expansion and what it provides. The proof of my claim is how popular and stable are the wrath realms, including the "omg pay to win" Icecrown( even though by how old the server is plenty have bis/shadowmourne by normal means).
    Cheers
    Im deadly certain, that if Warmane would listen to their community about upgrades and features on TBC server, you could have there like 5k pop even by now. What was major mistake after which I and a lot of players left was releasing Glaives too early. You mentioned nicely its about community and about expansion, yes, TBC doesn't offer that much things to do as on Wotlk (same goes for classic vs TBC, there is **** to do in classic compared to TBC). As far as I know, Warmane and Molten core (previously) have great experience with Wotlk and Cata realms, that's why wotlk is so much popular there, no debate they doing it wrong, apparently they are not. But as you said, TBC is different ****, they do not have experience with this expansion, thus they need to implement Wotlk scheme and adjust it. I highly doubt Icecrown is their one and only WotLK server that haven't been wiped/restarted yet since Molten core (or when they launched their first Wotlk realm). So I think they have learned a lot from their past about Wotlk. They can't apply same thing on TBC.

Cheers

9. Well, we told Warmane already at the start of 2019 that the realm needs higher rep and prof rates. That ppl leave due to this mismatching rates.
    We told them back then that we need a random BG queue to ensure that BGs remain active with a lower pop.
    Just check old threads in this forum. ALL THE THINGS THAT THEY JUST IMPLEMENTED TO SAVE THE REALM WERE ALREADY SUGGESTED OVER A YEAR AGO.

There are ppl in the community who see the full picture. Sadly Warmane didn't listen to them in time....
    Exactly this. There's no reason a TBC server can't be tweaked to increase its longevity. The point is, you have to get it right before your player base disappears. Lack of communication and indecision directly contributed to the server's decline.

TBC players are out there and playing on Warmane competitors. The question is, how do you get them back?

10. Not a WOTLK PvP Fan (tried it, the PvP sucks), also not playing TBC here cause the Server is Dead, but would love to get the gang going again here if something actually does happen.

No BGs pop here ever!

11. Make a Fresh TBC server with High XP rates and NO PAY TO WIN.... Warmane had the best scripting, and website, etc- but the whole pay to win thing destoryed it with fire. I mean, being able to buy arena shoulders was a huge insult- and killed the arena scene. Medivh would have been a success if it wasnt 1x.

12. that new tbc server is a complete mess and already dying. At this point i would rather play on a warmane x1 outland instead of that crap.

13. I would love to play on here, but it appears the server is dead. Will be checking up every once in a while to check if any news does come out, not a fan of wrath.

Wonder how many people are in my boat, it appears there are many TBC players who don't like WOTLK, but also not any good TBC servers population and script wise.

14. Im in the same position from a long time, not just now cause of the quarantine! I really miss Outland and i want to enjoy the awesome server again, but even if i do log in, there are 0 battlegrounds/arenas and since im strictly into PvP there is nothing else i can do around :(

15. Wonder how many people are in my boat, it appears there are many TBC players who don't like WOTLK, but also not any good TBC servers population and script wise.
    Well, you do realize that a server will never become populated if you are deterred from joining it because of low population? You will just keep floating around, looking for a decent TBC realm. If the "many TBC players" incorporate this kind of thinking you'd have a populated TBC realm in no time.
    Outland is more than decent script-wise. The fact that it has a low pop now is because of poor past decisions. They were corrected. Now it's time for you to do your part and join it.
    You'll never have a realm suddenly become populated for no reason so you can join it. It's a long process and it doesn't happen over night.

12 Last