1. If there's a vote, I'd say 3x XP rate and Blizzlike raid difficulty would be the best way to go. It would please both those that want something more Blizzlike, as well as those that don't want to spend weeks leveling, plus it'd give an opportunity for more people to experience all of the raid types.

2. What's with people demanding low exp rates, what would even be the point of that on a server that resets every year?
    If anything it should be x12 or even x20, so we can jump right into the end-game, skipping the boring, pointless, tedious, stupid grind that everyone completed 100x times for the last 10 years anyway.

Doing "kill 8 boars" quest x1000 times doesn't amount to anything, it doesn't make you a better player, it doesn't "enhance" your experience. There's a reason why low rate servers either die or have have low pop.

3. you really needed to go newer and not old again, it's a little boring to play the same thing :(
    No one wants newer expanions. This is an WOTLK server not retail.

4. Get rid of the shop or any kind of buy gear nonsense, All characters start at level 68 and i might join, otherwise no thanks whats the point.........

5. Well i like it,similar to the diablo 3 seasons ^_^ Blizzard experience :D

6. Fresh start is very good. Good idea. I would maybe extend the seasons a little longer like 4 months instead of 3. If you want arena to be any fair you dont give out Max gear at the time for coins on the shop. Otherwise its pay2play and pay2win and im fine with paying once to play at all but shop destroys pvp.

7. I have said that you are doing some improvements to MoP realm. Shifted into higher gear over the last few months? I agree with you, if MoP dev was in 1st gear until last year, now it`s in 2nd. I would like it to be in TOP GEAR if you don`t mind :D
    MoP focus is not gone. We still have a part of our development team, as it was before, working on MoP. We will have to switch a bit our team efforts around for the next two weeks to make sure Frostmourne is doing good, but otherwise we're not stopping with the development of Frostwolf.

Since every pvp season last only 3 months, you may consider:
    1. to have 2 Arena Flush per week just like Raid reset
    2. only 1 flush but providing more Arena Point than normal like it happnes on Blackrock
    3. only 1 flush but reducing the Arena Point and Honor cost of the gear (this might fit better)

I am suggesting that because on Retail every pvp season lasted more than 3 months:
    Arena Season 5 = 4 months
    Arena Season 6 = 4 motnhs
    Arena Season 7 = 5 months
    Arena Season 8 = 8 months
    This is something under consideration. There are other ways.

Any chance we can get our chars transfered to Blackrock after season ends instead of icecrown, ofc u can delete the bags and bank just keep vhar and gear or not possible?
    This is something we have not considered, for the pure fact that it is already very easy to start playing Blackrock, without having your characters transferred.

What about this one: Heirlooms on day 1?
    We are not certain to be honest, but if there's interest for it, we'll consider it. Since it is x7 experience rate and considering the marketplace model, having the presence of heirlooms on the marketplace can be expected but when, we do not know.

Q: Do you plan on launching another expansion soon?
    A: No we do not.

This is sad...
    We have considered many alternatives, there is still future to look forward to.

8. Wouldn't it be a fun challenge for you guys to try and a make a realm with e newer more fresh expansion. I think that many players would agree with me that we need one new realm that isn't WOTLK. Are you even planing in the not so distant future to try to open any new Wow expansion realm here? Like Cata again or I dunno Legion??

9. Yeah Yeah! We have Network Issues but let us release another Realm! Great Idea, Lappen!

10. No one wants newer expanions. This is an WOTLK server not retail.
    Lol, where do you get your information from that apparently "No one wants newer expansions." . The same argument I made earlier in this thread still remains. Why would anyone want to play content that's 12 years old, people cleared the same content for years and years but still want to clear the same content again for potentially years and years.

If that doesn't seem insane to you then I don't know what will.

11. Warmane staff, please make the seasons last longer then 3 month's, I get that you get twise the raids done with 2 weekly resets but some really want the experience to last 1-2 month's longer, it dosen't fit in the season being 1 year but it dosen't really have to, you set the rules.

I'm so happy to read about this, Progress in WOTLK was the most fun experience of the whole game imho, we all know it, The game wasen't made for this many BiS people (Icecrown) and it really shows.
    A lot of ous older (Hell, even new people) wants this and some even went to farm full T7 gear so they could join a "progressing" guild that didnt even allow people with better gear then 219 -226 ilvl for Naxxramas, I sure did just for that feeling again, but it's still not the same after your done and you join a BG with 80% full bis people, it just kills the feeling of everyone being on equal terms, I know Donators but they are a VERY small margin that walks around with BiS gear and can't even be compared to "Icecrown" where almost everyone actually farmed their gear for the past 10+ years.

12. Lol, where do you get your information from that apparently "No one wants newer expansions."
    I really hope Warmane one day would make an open voting poll where everyone with an account could vote and allow multiple poll answers, but no one can check more than 2 expansions, for example wotlk and tbc out of 7 (vanilla, tbc, wotlk, cata, mop, wod, legion).

.. wotlk would def win <3

13. Get rid of the shop or any kind of buy gear nonsense, All characters start at level 68 and i might join, otherwise no thanks whats the point.........
    + minimum gear and minimum gold to work with .....
    what's the point really,a lot of players that are targeted to join this new realm ,probably have tons of toons cross realms, and they gone throw lvling, farming(materials ,gold,professions, and everything...), so the idea of starting from lvl 0 should be refined .

HERE is my opinion: all players starts at lvl 80 with a minimal gear to start rdf normals + minimal gold for talents and mounts and things like that+ lvl 375 professions.

1 years is too short beleive me, you will notice this very soon after the launch of the server(i'm working 10 hours a day'(transportation + breaks included) and im not gonna spend more than 2-3 hours-even less- playing this game ...so yeah 1 year is just doesnt make sense)

so the idea here give players more space to focus on the raiding content and enjoy every part of it ,showing their skills and motivation of completing unique acheivements.
    -this first integration idea of the shop should be rethinked
    -transfering characters to icecrown after the season end should be revised also.
    -rewarding players by giving them the possibility to transfer the unique achievements they will receive on frostmourne to their icecrown characters seems good.

i hope my opinionis clear, and i wish some of this will get considered. ty(sorry for my english, sry if there is typing errors )

14. Q: Do you plan on launching another expansion soon?
    A: No we do not.

This is sad...
    Agree. Even if my fav expansion is WOTLK but i was enough, since 2009....

15. No one wants newer expanions. This is an WOTLK server not retail.
    Not true, people asking for cata. Also, if this didnt happen you would countinue to play on Icecrown like nothing happened...

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last