1. do u have discord link?
    https://discord.gg/WE5WpByNQW

If you're wanting to search for the conversation on the topic. There's no guarantee of staff being present at any given time though.

2. What is the reset date for the server? I read something somewhere (I don't remember where), that the server is set to reset on the 29th of March. But I don't know how reliable that was.

3. Will store upagraded with icc/rs bis items and shm before merge of realms?

4. Will store upagraded with icc/rs bis items and shm before merge of realms?
    you already got ICC store upgraded to the max (everything is available). It doesn't seem reasonable making new additions for the few days/weeks left.

5. I was hoping on evolving warmane, still they wanna milk their mainproduct, I am not so sure that so many ppl will restart, yeah there will be some.

Back to the roots, where molten started, an enhanced version of cataclysm, a custom server, which fixes the ****ty things of cata like Raidfinder, these WoE instances to enhance the gameplay and make it more challenging for players.

Despite Cata is in some points the best expansion.

6. I was hoping on evolving warmane, still they wanna milk their mainproduct, I am not so sure that so many ppl will restart, yeah there will be some.
    Frostmourne being handled the way it is was announced and explained before it launched, a year ago. Why are you surprised now?

7. Can someone make it clear bout transferring characters under level 80?

8. Can someone make it clear bout transferring characters under level 80?
    I don't know if you're for real with this question, but I'll bite.

It's of course a certainty that all the characters will be transferred, where there will be no exceptions. I mean, play with the thought that you have a lvl 15 character - this will just allow you to instantly log in and start queing dungeons. Everything will of course, be wiped with a clean slate as it's a fresh server.

9. I don't know if you're for real with this question, but I'll bite.

It's of course a certainty that all the characters will be transferred, where there will be no exceptions. I mean, play with the thought that you have a lvl 15 character - this will just allow you to instantly log in and start queing dungeons. Everything will of course, be wiped with a clean slate as it's a fresh server.
    I dont think you understood his questions, let me answer in short - It is not certain at this point. I can tell you that when they transferred characters from Outland to Icecrown it was only permitted to transfer 70 level characters. Based on that knowledge we can make an educated presumption that they will only transfer max level characters.

But as i said its still unconfirmed. Maybe wait for the official response about the Frostmourne season 2

10. I dont think you understood his questions, let me answer in short - It is not certain at this point. I can tell you that when they transferred characters from Outland to Icecrown it was only permitted to transfer 70 level characters. Based on that knowledge we can make an educated presumption that they will only transfer max level characters.

But as i said its still unconfirmed. Maybe wait for the official response about the Frostmourne season 2
    It is confirmed from GM's that all characters will be transfered.

11. I dont think you understood his questions, let me answer in short - It is not certain at this point. I can tell you that when they transferred characters from Outland to Icecrown it was only permitted to transfer 70 level characters. Based on that knowledge we can make an educated presumption that they will only transfer max level characters.

It is confirmed from GM's that all characters will be transfered.
    I rest my case.

12. any news of a fresh wrath server, or any recommendations on a server to play? wanting to get into wrath again, but seems a bit late to hop in on these fully progressed servers. Sorry if this was answered already. Thanks in advance

13. any news of a fresh wrath server, or any recommendations on a server to play? wanting to get into wrath again, but seems a bit late to hop in on these fully progressed servers. Sorry if this was answered already. Thanks in advance
    Less then a month to go brother, get your hype up!

14. Will the character transfer from Frostmourne to Icecrown be free or is it a paid option?

First ... 115159606162 Last