1. Long time no see.
    Ok so i love the idea but ''competitive'' and Icecrown marketplace model or similar makes no sense PVP or PVE wise.

Its really sad to see after all these years u still refuse to make major pvp balance changes. ( im all down to keep it blizzlike but blizzlike isnt having almost every War/DK/Ret pala using Shadowmourne and + - 6.7k gear.
    Some classes benefit too much from RS and ICC gear and some are just making stupid numbers (ret pala healing done in average 2v2 or 3v3 match for example).
    Why its ok to alter PVE but not PVP?
    In addition to Unholykiss. Are you going to allow people to use coins to get gear, seeing how this will be a seasonal server. If people donate to get gear this is going to be pointless. Have you guys thought about making this server not cross platform for arena? Like Unholykiss said, its hard to compete with bis characters. If you want to be the best and do it legit, you'll never get there. Thoughts?

2. frosty April fools joke

this is an April fools joke just like the bard joke you guys played on us before

3. this is an April fools joke just like the bard joke you guys played on us before
    It is not. It would be on April 1st, for a first.

4. this is an April fools joke just like the bard joke you guys played on us before
    Let's hope so...

5. this is a bad idea keep icecrown full of people that's the whole purpose I chosed icecrown server because its populated !!!!!!!!! seasonal server with a coin shop ? hehe rofl

6. Ehh, can i get an answer whether we could set our own rates if possible between 1-7, or you guys still figuring that out?

7. Can we get some more insight on how the marketplace will work? it seems kinda depressing if all the best gear will be available at the start of every 3 month cycle. This will make gearing less rewarding to get through pve/pvp and ruin progression.

8. I really like this new concept.
    The only problem I see is that at the 9th month when ICC is released will probably be a bad time for pvp due to some people just donation shadowmourne and Ruby gear and faceroll the S7 geared people who can't even be close to catching up in these 3 month (gearwise).
    The donated gear also wouldn't be a loss for the people because the chars will be moved to Icecrown once the Season is over.
    The only way I see to kinda getting rid of this problem is that the chars won't move to the Icecrown realm at the end of the season and will just be deleted on the start of the new season.
    That would lead to a very unique and hardcore pvp experience such as it has never been seen before.
    Aye they should atleast wait 1 month before they open shop and selling items from raids (atleast 25 man)!!

9. pls run 7.3.5 server

if warman run 7.3.5 will be so much pleayer .. cus no good server for patch legion ..lets try this

10. Ehh, can i get an answer whether we could set our own rates if possible between 1-7, or you guys still figuring that out?
    Currently, we are not planning to do that. It is feasible, however.

11. Can we get some more insight on how the marketplace will work? it seems kinda depressing if all the best gear will be available at the start of every 3 month cycle. This will make gearing less rewarding to get through pve/pvp and ruin progression.
    Gear will be available on the marketplace, once it is available in the game and obtained by players in the game.

12. Will I be able to transfer heirlooms to the characters on this server or will i have to purchase new ones?

13. if warman run 7.3.5 will be so much pleayer .. cus no good server for patch legion ..lets try this
    No cuz no1 can script 7.3.5 properly.

Cata maybe

14. A beta realm for the beta players
    No matter
    I will welcome you all next year on the master realm Icecrown

First ... 891011122060 ... Last