1. Increase server cap?

Would it even be possible to increase server sizes to modern day servers?

2. and what's the cap for "modern day" servers?

3. Would it even be possible to increase server sizes to modern day servers?
    Yea dude. Mordern day servers have 50k players. No joke. LOL. Do you want to not be able to farm anything?

4. I remember when the cap was set at 3.7 or 4K - that was a healthy population. Now we're like sardines in a can ;x

5. Modern servers use sharding... Don't think we need that on this server. I also feel the 10k population is just fine. Feels quite alive, which is nice.

6. Modern servers use sharding... Don't think we need that on this server. I also feel the 10k population is just fine. Feels quite alive, which is nice.
    You know it's related to the queue :P

7. I was playing game and server got dc
    After that i log again and go in queue . Must wait for 300 player go off
    Soooo
    Increase capacity...
    Ofc, they must increase capacity. So, u can have more dc's and cry more. nice.

8. Increase and fix server for support 13k ppl
    Here are your options:
    1. Wait in queue patiently like a human being instead of crying like a child.
    2. Donate to skip queue.
    3. Leave and never come back.

Servers are adjusted at the values they are at to ensure optimal stability. They will not increase the cap so your cheap *** can get into the server faster.
    READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING.

9. Modern servers use sharding... Don't think we need that on this server. I also feel the 10k population is just fine. Feels quite alive, which is nice.
    Its likely they already use sharding.

As for the other comments in here, its highly likely they are already using the best servers that their data center can provide. Its not just as easy as "switching servers" or "upgrading server" especially when it comes to a network as large as warmane's.

10. Love these people who don't want to donate a dime for the server but demand to the point of being rude. LOL. "i can't play, increase capacitttyyyyyyyyy!"

11. No, if I was important in this, I would really lower the population of icecrown. At least to 6-8k, not this stupidity.

12. Dont like it move to retail this is a free to play server so stop complaining

13. No, if I was important in this, I would really lower the population of icecrown. At least to 6-8k, not this stupidity.
    Yes please!

14. 12000 is more then enough...you can make really nice progress with 8000 cap also.
    To increase the cap would mean a ****ton of other stuff that is just not worth it for now i beleve. Its alrdy not doable to farm herbs/nodes in North, quest givers are dead all over to place(both factions), even neutral ones...example - was doing SoH rep chain quest and half the time memeber of ally was killing quest givers and everyone around there....now imagine if there are 2 or 3k more ppl around???

Like said before me many time :
    Donate a small amount(not like you go anywhere in this pandemia) or wait...