1. Deciding class

Hello folks, how are yall doing? I've decided to come back to WotLK, i haven't been around for a year or two.. Anyway, i can not decide should i roll with rogue or a warlock? I used to play both classes back in molten times.. Now i need your advice with choosing which one to play.. Do raids and guilds usually need more locks or rogues? Horde btw.. Thanks yall and stay safe!

2. Pick warlock, more needed and fun in pvp. Hard to play really since 99% of people are demonology skillZ.

3. Well, as im lvling now i can se a good amount of both roques and locks. Asuming not all of them are main toons and some ppl will just leave,wont play as much i dont think its important.
    Just pick a class you like more. For me, its warlock as rogues are just 2 darn close to everything :D i like ranged dps

4. Well, as im lvling now i can se a good amount of both roques and locks. Asuming not all of them are main toons and some ppl will just leave,wont play as much i dont think its important.
    Just pick a class you like more. For me, its warlock as rogues are just 2 darn close to everything :D i like ranged dps
    You will always find a spot in raid as you have summon,etc. And no most of people won't even finish their leveling.

5. You will always find a spot in raid as you have summon,etc. And no most of people won't even finish their leveling.
    Well i almost gave up on lvling from all the ganking i get around Outlands...
    But yeah, as warlock you do have some nice raid buffs and stuff :D

6. Well i almost gave up on lvling from all the ganking i get around Outlands...
    But yeah, as warlock you do have some nice raid buffs and stuff :D
    If you have a friend or another account, use a character to boost you through rampants so you get instant level to 68-70 and just go northrend. That way you will never see ganks.

7. If you have a friend or another account, use a character to boost you through rampants so you get instant level to 68-70 and just go northrend. That way you will never see ganks.
    No other acc, but i managed to get lvl65 in Hellfire, moved to Zanga for now untill i get lvl 70 and will move to Northrend soon.
    I just logged off for a while when i saw the ganking started,came back few hours later and did it all in one shake :P
    Edited: April 4, 2020

8. by far warlocks are in highest demand

its at 6% in the census when all else averages around 10

9. by far warlocks are in highest demand

its at 6% in the census when all else averages around 10
    Just don't look at census plz, it's not working correctly, it just cannot work here because /who command has huge cd and other stuff are changed as well.