1. Warriors weren't OP enough? Let them charge anywhere now, yeah good.

Title says everything.

Warriors are now allowed to charge from anywhere. This makes classes with knock-backs completely useless in arena.

Warriors can now charge from anywhere on floor up to bridge in blades edge.
    Warriors can now charge from anywhere on floor up to platform in dalaran sewers.

Given their dominance on this realm due to custom tweaking of mele damage & resilience plus shadowmourne, this is really the last straw of what's playable.

This is a serious game-breaking change that can't be left as is.

If this was a bug due to a recent release, it should be hotfixed.
    If this is intentional to make wars even stronger than they already are, then I suppose its time to retire.

2. Title says everything.

Warriors are now allowed to charge from anywhere. This makes classes with knock-backs completely useless in arena.

Warriors can now charge from anywhere on floor up to bridge in blades edge.
    Warriors can now charge from anywhere on floor up to platform in dalaran sewers.

Given their dominance on this realm due to custom tweaking of mele damage & resilience plus shadowmourne, this is really the last straw of what's playable.

This is a serious game-breaking change that can't be left as is.

If this was a bug due to a recent release, it should be hotfixed.
    If this is intentional to make wars even stronger than they already are, then I suppose its time to retire.
    Also forgot to mention the ridicolously broken low minimum range for charge, avaiable basically 1 cm after their meele range. Impossible to deadzone.

Honestly it's a shame that such gamebreakings bugs are still a thing, but hey let's hype for the new server where the whole devs attentions will be in the next 6 months.

3. you guys forgot to mention the pillars which are there only for decoration wariors can totally hit throu them , also the delayed autoattacks sometimes warior kills u with a white hit from inside a clone etc

4. Warriors are just a wheel-chair class they have access to the bis legendary weapon, 15 yards attack range with leeway a charge with no deadzone and flyhack capabilities with the new bug, and somehow they are still the worst players i love this server

5. Warriors are just a wheel-chair class they have access to the bis legendary weapon, 15 yards attack range with leeway a charge with no deadzone and flyhack capabilities with the new bug, and somehow they are still the worst players i love this server

Man there are (full gear with sm) war complaining about how it's hard to kill someone (especialy in 1vs 1), and how you need skill. So at this lel i purpose to up the war damage so he 'll be able to one shoot everyone .

6. Warriors can now charge from anywhere on floor up to bridge in blades edge.
    In what server are you playing? The only way to "charge" is when u got enough reflex to charge/intercept a thunderstorm.
    Anyway.....
    Smourne or not smourne (also because Elaydja is top5 and he use oathbinder) in 1v1 almost every class can rekt the war.

Better continue to believe that the war is the imbaophighlander in here :)
    Edited: April 7, 2020

7. In what server are you playing? The only way to "charge" is when u got enough reflex to charge/intercept a thunderstorm.
    Anyway.....
    Smourne or not smourne (also because Elaydja is top5 and he use oathbinder) in 1v1 almost every class can rekt the war.

Better continue to believe that the war is the imbaophighlander in here :)
    Yea and guess what? IT'S A BUG. You are not supposed to be able to charge/intercept mid-air. It should say "path unavaiable".

Also the "C" shaped charge from down the wall of dalaran sewers up the ladders and curve to target is beyond ****ing ridicolous.

It's just a clownfest pretending to play serious arena with this kind of bugs
    Edited: April 8, 2020

8. This is the funniest thread I have seen on warmane forums in years.

Flying warriors, 15 yard mortal strikes, and the C shaped charge in dalaran and blades edge? Clownfest?

LMFAO!!!

Please forum mods do not close or delete this thread.

This thread is gold. Please keep posting. I'm loving these comments.

9. Yea and guess what? IT'S A BUG. You are not supposed to be able to charge/intercept mid-air. It should say "path unavaiable".
    https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Charge

It is possible to charge mid-air if timed right; this can save the warrior time if they're being knocked over a cliff or other hazardous environments.
    l2p

10. Yea cherry picking your favourite changes from all the patches existed from vanilla till bfa and apply them to 3.3.5.

Trying to sound smart and failed miserably, how cringe.

11. Yea cherry picking your favourite changes from all the patches existed from vanilla till bfa and apply them to 3.3.5.

Trying to sound smart and failed miserably, how cringe.
    stay mad, stay bad, kid.
    charge was supposed to work how it works here (a.k.a. charging mid-air) as multiple videos from retail during wotlk/tbc show. i just cant understand whats your problem with that? why do u even mention bfa, lel? just another salty elemental shaman, i guess

12. Unfortunately comments like this are derailing the purpose of the thread. I was not commenting on mid-air charges.

I am talking about once the war is knocked to the floor, they are able to charge back up from mid floor in blades edge up to mid bridge.

Literally speeding up the ramp, all the way to middle bridge. This was never how charge worked.

13. stay mad, stay bad, kid.
    charge was supposed to work how it works here (a.k.a. charging mid-air) as multiple videos from retail during wotlk/tbc show. i just cant understand whats your problem with that? why do u even mention bfa, lel? just another salty elemental shaman, i guess
    Just from your words repetory and insults, I can smell the nolifer virgin miles away. So sad, not even worthy my time.

I am talking about once the war is knocked to the floor, they are able to charge back up from mid floor in blades edge up to mid bridge.

Literally speeding up the ramp, all the way to middle bridge. This was never how charge worked.
    Thats what i meant when I said "C" shaped charge. Getting to the target on a terrain above you, by charging the side ramps/ladders, like in blades edge and dalaran sewers.

14. i understand, that all the "pvp experience" u both have is from private servers. go watch some retail arena videos from warrior pov. thats how charge worked there lmao. stop qq and educate yourself plz

15. i played few 2v2 games yesterday , and in some of them the enemy warior LITERALLY charge throu the middle of the pillars not once not twice but pretty often ...