1. Elemental Mastery quest bugged?

Hi everyone. Just got to lvl 50 with my shaman and tried to complete the "Elemental Mastery" quest from shaman trainer. When I went to complete the quest, there was no yellow question mark above NPC, it wasn't letting me complete the quest. There wasn't even a yellow question mark on the mini map, only on world map.

Looking online it seems that the only reward you get from this quest and the quests that come after is EXP. I was worried that this quest and the ones that come after give you some kind of skill or something necessary for shaman's, but looks like that's not the case. Makes sense though cause if the quest(s) did give you something shaman necessary then nobody would be playing shaman and Warmane would have fixed it by now.

Anyway, just wanted to share this on forum and hopefully try and get the quest(s) fixed because it still is a class quest and i'd like to finish it/them. I'm gonna open a ticket.

Thanks.

2. i've remember doing it in lordaeron, anyway, it didnt give me anything worth except for the exp (that was lowed cause i was circa 60)

3. I'm facing this issue today. Thought I was doing something wrong and came up here to see if anyone else faced this issue.

4. Update- Quest still bugged, have required items in inventory, quest marker remains grey when talking to turn in.

5. Still bugged. Can't complete ELemental mastery quest. I've got all of elemental samples in my bags, the quest is completed in the quest log, but Bath'rah the Windwatcher has inactive question mark.

6. Still bugged. Can't complete ELemental mastery quest. I've got all of elemental samples in my bags, the quest is completed in the quest log, but Bath'rah the Windwatcher has inactive question mark.
    I don't know why it happens to you, but i have also completed this quest no problems whatsoever. Maybe try placing the samples in your main bag?

7. My reply got deleted, why? It may be useful for someone who just like me would find this topic via search.

As I said this quest is still bugged, but if you abandon it and take it again it will work properly. At least it worked for