1. Ambus+Vanish+Sap

Hi everyone. Who know if Ambush Vanish Sap works on this server? I'm tried many times, But I can’t do it.

2. Can't get what you're talking about.
    If you ambush, then your opponent will get in combat, no way you can sap him, unless it's a Rogue who vanishes or Nightelf who melds.

3. If it is the original wotlk version
    Ambus + Vanish + Sap should be possible
    Likewise, Fan of Knives + Vanish + Sap is also possible
    But the Warmane server is not implemented

4. Sounds like you want to implement an exploit so target doesn't get that pvp combat when you attack him.

5. Considering that you stay in "combat" for several seconds even after killing target, there is no way that you would be able to Sap someone right after attacking

6. ABS and FKVS is RvR Technique
    Ambus + Vanish + Sap and Fan of Knives + Vanish + Sap
    Originally version 3.3.5 of the RVR technique.
    Unfortunately, the Warmane server does not implement this.
    It's a technique I used every day in wotlk 3.3.5 12 years ago.
    It appears very often in unmercy videos and kalopsia videos.

7. Only if the other rogue tries to vanish to drop said combat after you ambushed/opened in whatever way that he can be sapped o.o

8. Long story short:

Did it work back in the day: Yes, for those who don't believe it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRTUvE9vNOo)

Does it work on Warmane: No

Will it be implemented, since it worked back in the day: Probably not, the mechanic is "too niche" to be considered an actual bug to be fixed by the devs.

9. I can't comment on if this should be possible, just wanted to point out that the evidence you linked to support the claim of ambush + vanish + sap being available on retail 3.3.5 is of a video that takes place on a patch prior to 3.3.5....

10. Long story short:

Did it work back in the day: Yes, for those who don't believe it (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRTUvE9vNOo)

Does it work on Warmane: No

Will it be implemented, since it worked back in the day: Probably not, the mechanic is "too niche" to be considered an actual bug to be fixed by the devs.
    Well i actually believed it