1. Pvp Beginner

i wanna use this new servor to learn pvp (on incecrown at 1500 rate I play vs full bis war/ret wtf lol)

which class should I make?

I currently play a hunter on icecrown, its broken yes but hard to master

i'm looking for a dps class
    my biggest problem is number on hotkey, i can have around 20 (for example i would need like 40 to play my hunt well).

No war/pala/DK

i was thinking at:

boomie - rogue - sp

can you guys tel me pro/con on those classes? thanks

2. well you kinda crossed so called "less buttons classes" like DK and Pala, but from your list, all of them require less buttons, however only rogues will def have less buttons compared to the other two as you can macro a lot into one button with modifiers, the other 2 have forms, SP will require switching from shadow form in and out a lot, same goes for boomies. Now from scaling point of view only rogues are the valid option, as other two require a **** ton of haste. On the other hand you could go feral early on, and if you dont like it go boomie TOC and later on. But thats only my opinion.

3. Honestly, rogue is very hard to play effectively in PvP, in fact, much harder than MM hunter. You'll have to switch targets A LOT, and always with perfect timing as to not waste your current combo point as well as use CC/stun when it's needed the most on the right target. And it's just a few of the CD's you'll have to watch, not to mention Preparation, which also has to be used right when it's best utilized in order to be truly effective, all while you'll be constantly snared/rooted and kited by both ranged and melee. You can pop CoS once a minute, then you become a toy for casters. In short, MM hunt is a piece of cake to play compared to rogue in PvP.