1. Question: Is there any way I can make the addon track/alert me when I have above specific amount of Rage

2. Question: Is there any way I can make the addon track/alert me when I have above specific amount of Rage
    Well, there isn't such option there but if you have abilities that require a certain amount of rage, you can set their icons to "When usuable" and I hope it'll work.

3. Is there a way to customize the size and/or positions of the timers in the icons as well the threshold of when the timer actually appears atop the icon or maybe choose between number countdown or icon alpha rotation? I get confused sometime because the number countdown sometimes shows and sometimes not. Also having trouble seeing the debuff stacks when there is a timer on the icon
    It's using default font, default font sizes and for the moment they're not changeable. The goal of it to track spells, talents, items... not to provide cooldown count, this is why I made a really simple cooldown count to be used in case the player doesn't have one.

Your solution here, at least for now, is what skullatbash said.

4. Hey man!
    This addon is great, smooth and clean and have all I ever need.
    I just wish you could help me change 1 thing and that is to have more like a dark border around the icons that im tracking.
    Im not that good with code but I have looked through it and there is no easy change because there is no extra border I belive made from you to engulf the icon so there is nothing that I can do I belive.
    I want it more to look like the other TellMeWhen style of icons or like this picture how my addon eBar or LoseControl looks with their borders:

https://ibb.co/hChw4kK

If you can update your addon with this code or send a copy with that special code in it to make the borders I would love you for life.
    I understand if you dont want to do it or dont have time!
    Thank you!

5. Hello and thank you for your feedback. I didn't have enough time to work on this addon lately but I will do it as soon as possible.
    I have one question if you don't mind, if the screenshot you linked is yours, are you using ButtonFacade? If yes, can you try to check its settings and let me know.

6. Hey man thank you for the fast answer :)
    I understand ^^

Yeah its a screenshot I just toke to show you how LoseControl or similar addon icons look in case you didnt know what I mean. No, Im not using ButtonFacade addon.

7. Hey mate, great addon!

Any chance you can give us the option to disable the cooldown timer on the spells?

https://i.imgur.com/LrHTd8Q.jpeg

Thanks in advnace!

8. Hey mate, great addon!
    Any chance you can give us the option to disable the cooldown timer on the spells?
    Thanks a lot, glad you like.
    For now there is no option to disable the integrated Cooldown Count but you can do it manually, at least for now, if you open the file KTracker.lua, change the line #83 from:
    local hasOmniCC
    to
    local hasOmniCC = true
    The addon disables it own cooldown text if it detects any of the following cooldown addons: OmniCC, CooldownCount, YarkoCooldowns or ElvUI.

9. Thanks a lot, glad you like.
    For now there is no option to disable the integrated Cooldown Count but you can do it manually, at least for now, if you open the file KTracker.lua, change the line #83 from:

to

The addon disables it own cooldown text if it detects any of the following cooldown addons: OmniCC, CooldownCount, YarkoCooldowns or ElvUI.
    It works! Thanks again!

10. Some internal cooldowns aren't correct

Hello, i love the addon so far ... my only complaint is that i've been trying to track the Lightweave enchant CD and it's not showing correctly ... it should be 15 seconds ( buff time ) + 45 seconds ( downtime) but what's happening is it's counting 45 seconds for uptime and downtime which means 30 seconds downtime which means offset by 15 seconds.

I would love to see this fixed .
    Keep up the awesome work

11. Thanks!

Thank you very much, I finally found an addon that helps me track Rupture on my Disc Priest :D

12. @wmboxfu006
    am I wrong or you have ditched "Ktracker" and decided to directly improve "Tellmewhen" instead?
    https://github.com/bkader/TellMeWhen_3.3.5

(even for "kpack" you have picked "tellmewhen" over "Ktracker")
    Edited: April 22, 2021

13. am I wrong or you have ditched "Ktracker" and decided to directly improve "Tellmewhen" instead?
    You are half right. I didn't ditch the addon, I didn' have time to make it better because I was a bit busy with few other addons.
    And the reason I went with TMW over KT for KPack is simply because I have collected as many smell addons as possible and it was easier to strip down TMW to minimum than KT, besides, I had TMW already modified just waiting to get implemented.

14. I see.
    Any chance to add "Party 1-4" and "Arena enemy 1-5" as "Unit to watch" on your TMW?
    (just as you did for KTraker)

First ... 4567 Last