1. Any chance to add "Party 1-4" and "Arena enemy 1-5" as "Unit to watch" on your TMW?
    I just added them to both standalone addon or KPack module.

2. May 8, 2021  

Risen Ghoul

Hi,

I love your addon, but I can't make it work with a Risen Ghoul for my non-UH DK.

I have Name: Risen Ghoul
    Enabled
    Icon Type: Totem/non-MoG Ghoul
    Unit: Pet (tried with Player, too)
    Show When: Present
    Show Timer

Where did I go wrong?

3. How to fix Berserk spell and enchant? They still take the same bar

4. Hi,

I love your addon, but I can't make it work with a Risen Ghoul for my non-UH DK.

I have Name: Risen Ghoul
    Enabled
    Icon Type: Totem/non-MoG Ghoul
    Unit: Pet (tried with Player, too)
    Show When: Present
    Show Timer

Where did I go wrong?
    I really have no idea, it should work the way it is.
    I abandoned the addon a long time ago and I edited TellMeWhen that you can find here
    https://github.com/bkader/TellMeWhen_3.3.5

How to fix Berserk spell and enchant? They still take the same bar
    You should use the spell IDs instead of names because of name collision.
    Same, because I abandoned the addon, I recommend switch to TellMeWhen the link of which I shared above.

5. Can you remove cd on abilities?

How do i remove the cd on spells that i cast?

6. One function that does not seem to work is the Icon Effect. When I set ip up first for my Maelstrom Weapon proc, it works fine. But once I use the spell, the effect just stops working.

7. July 9, 2023  
    So I have been using this addon for some time now and it bugs my UI a LOT. Often times my Call of Elements (the bar with totems) just disappears as it goes under the action bar, sometimes I am unable to pick totems from the menu and when I summon wolves, I cant see their bar so I cant really command them. Also as I mentioned before, the "Icon Effect" feature just does not work.

8. Error message during character selection screen

Hello,

I've used your addon now for a week and ever since I added I keep getting an error message everytime I get to the character selection screen.

The message reads:

[string " ? "]:1: attempt to index global 'CharacterCreateLogo' (a nil value)

Is this a known bug?

Let me know if you need additional information regarding list of addons I use at the same time, logs etc

First ... 567