1. [A] Looking for a guild

Hello!

I'm coming back to warmane after a long time (left when it was still Molten). I'm looking for a guild that plans on raiding at around 8 to 12pm UTC.

I've played, as i've said before, on Molten, i started with Deathwing (WotLK), but never did more than some pug raids. However i switched to Nelthation (Cataclysm) and joined a guild we cleared everything up the Ragnaros HC. I stopped playing around the time Dragon Soul got released, only played the first wing. I moved on to retail for a while, but i chose poorly as i started playing WoD and it was pretty meh, i cleared HM (a little in mythic) and BRF HC (which is roughly similar to normal in previous expansions), and stopped playing when HFC got released.

I got the WoW itch a while back and started a character on Lordaeron, i was almost lvl 70 when i saw the news of Frostmourne and decided i'd put Lordaeron on hold to try a fresh server.

Long story aside, i'm planning on finding a guild that wants to raid (doesn't have to be HC) at reasonable hours haha. I'm planning on creating either a Warlock or Resto Druid… or both. WoWLK will be a sort of new experience since i only pugged TOC/ICC here and there.