1. Imagine being this entitled and self-centred.
    Cry and make more posts about cross-realm, while I enjoy playing it at moment by slaughtering and slaying helpless Lordaeron players in bgs. There is absolutely nothing you can do about it. LONG LIVE CROSS-REALM!

2. I started back up playing a few days ago on Loraderon without realizing cross realm BG's is a thing. I will never understand who thought this was a good idea. There is no way to compete with Icecrown credit card warriors. This just ruined PVP for me, permanently. I was looking forward to it. From the looks of it, this is something that will never be reverted.

Sigh.

3. It is stupid especially now where we have Lordaeron+Frostmourne which can be joined together and they should join Icecrown+Blackrock...

Also option to disable crossrealm should be possible to do, as they already done change faction option....

4. It is stupid especially now where we have Lordaeron+Frostmourne which can be joined together and they should join Icecrown+Blackrock...

Also option to disable crossrealm should be possible to do, as they already done change faction option....
    It is actually stupid to separate cross-realm and make it optional. Right now with cross-realm bgs the PvP queue time is amazing, every bg pops in like between 30 seconds to 1 minute. Why do you want to ruin this? Just because you are bad at PvP? Hope many Frostmourne players hit level 80 fast and join the cross-realm bgs ASAP. In fact, they must even make arena for Frostmourne cross-realm.

5. It is actually stupid to separate cross-realm and make it optional. Right now with cross-realm bgs the PvP queue time is amazing, every bg pops in like between 30 seconds to 1 minute. Why do you want to ruin this? Just because you are bad at PvP? Hope many Frostmourne players hit level 80 fast and join the cross-realm bgs ASAP. In fact, they must even make arena for Frostmourne cross-realm.
    How its stupid to give option to players?

And you are probably some arrogant guy saying "Just because you are bad at PvP?" Who are you to say that?

6. Hope many Frostmourne players hit level 80 fast and join the cross-realm bgs ASAP. In fact, they must even make arena for Frostmourne cross-realm.
    No idea about how many lv 80 "enjoy" the cross-realm BGs on Frostmoure, but lower level brackets are complete ****show. You basically got constantly 1 shot by Icecrown/Lord twinks. As for adding Frostmourne to cross-realm arena, this sound like really smart idea. Lets add people who are on Naxx tier be cross-realm with ICC progression in arena... You have to be masochist to do PVP on Frostmoure.
    Edited: April 17, 2020

7. lower level brackets are complete ****show. You basically got constantly 1 shot by Icecrown/Lord twinks.
    What happened to changing the ilvl for for the lower bracket every now and then to prevent twinks? Did warmane just stopped doing that all together?

8. What happened to changing the ilvl for for the lower bracket every now and then to prevent twinks? Did warmane just stopped doing that all together?
    No idea about that, but when you go on NEW REALM and at day 2 you join BG with BIS geared twinks, and at lv 80 you have to play aginst people with gear that don't even exist on your realm.... something is really ****ed up. Frostmoure is nothing but fresh meat for other realms. You have to be out of your mind to play PVP there...

9. Was that ever introduced? I was always put into higher bracket once I hit about 4.5k gs.
    We never got a word from Warmane about it but there was a whole lot of people twinking who complained that they got moved to the higher bracket over some period of time, so I assumed (and many other) Warmane changed the ilvl requirements for the sole purpose of keeping the lower bracket fresh, Atleast that's what I would have done.

10. there are no problems.

When your are able to hit lel 80 in less than 1 day, the same thing 'll happend to gear quickly.
    Futhermore I don't understand, when it was Lordearon vs Icecrown it's fine, nothing change. But when Ice player go to this new server (due to the overload) and get farm. Suddendly the gear gap is a matter. Just lulz.

so i'll give the same answer i saw, donate more money, it's blizzlike

11. Was that ever introduced? I was always put into higher bracket once I hit about 4.5k gs.

He's a dog rogue from Iceclown that has max 1.4k personal rating claiming to be a god of BGs. Arguing with him is a complete waste of time and I recommend just putting him on forum ignore.

Thanks, I will.

12. Futhermore I don't understand, when it was Lordearon vs Icecrown it's fine, nothing change. But when Ice player go to this new server (due to the overload) and get farm. Suddendly the gear gap is a matter. Just lulz.
    Lordearon was on ICC/Season 8 gear for almost 4 years before they add the cross-realm. The new realm is on Naxx/Season 5 gear. You telling me you dont understand why is a problem to group people who have 3 tiers difference in EXISTING gear on their realms? Just LOLZ.....

13. This should be added to the players setting, for WotLK, just like mercenary mode and transmog are.

I'm sure the staff are tired off hearing complaints about cross realm bgs/areans, just as much as the players are of the problems caused by cross realm pvp.

But for those that are new, basically people from all 3 WotLK realms (soon 4?) get put into the same BGs and Arena...This is very bad for a number of reasons but mainly because their are huge differences in gear between the 3 realms, and PvP skill set. If I wanted to play with people from another realm, I'd join that realm. This is especially a problem lately since Lorderon and Icecrown are always full, people make new characters on Blackrock with no experience, wrong gear, and then just afk as well...Totally killing the PvP experience for everyone else in the BG/arena.

Make it at least optional, not mandatory (I only want to play with people from my realm, that is why I selected it).
    CouldnĀ“t have put it better!!
    I was on Icecrown 2 years ago with pay2win gear and now i cameback and started on Lordareon because i understood i would have to work for the gear, but little did i knew, that when i joined the 1st pvp BG i would see ppl from p2win realms paired with me... that has made the best expirience for 2 weeks now in the worst experience from today on!
    Its really bad to know that no matter how much you work hard, there will always be a crossrealm p2w guy u can just obliterate u with 0 skill just because he had more money then u, making Lordareon a useless realm to join if u want to have a chance at pvping.
    Being able to disable crossrealm pvp or even make it impossible for crossrealm for Lordareon would be just so nice!
    Hope the GMs understand that with frostmourne, now they have enough p2win ppl that it isnt necessary to ruin Lordareon pvp experience!

Stay safe!

14. Lordaeron players must adapt and play what Icecrown players want them to play. Icecrown players like me want to play PvP with Blackrock and Lordaeron players, so an excellent feature cross-realm was established. Cross-realm solo queue is another newly introduced amazing feature. Therefore, Lordaeron players must play what Icecrown players insist. If you don't want to take part in PvP, you can either go do some PvE or duel each other within your realm itself.
    I bet u wouldnt talk like the all mighty powerful one, if p2w wasnt a thing in icecrown... i love how u say: "We wanted to play against u guys so we have 2 aka "im tired of losing against ppl in my realm" so i want to play against ppl that dont stand a chance because they cant get any gear like the one i paid for!
    Crossrealm sucks because it gives p2w players like yourself, a huge gap in gear that takes ages for Lordareon player to get!
    But I understand that its not fun when u lose because your skill isnt the greatest against ppl that are in the same pvpgear bracket has u... better go make your sadness something others can feel 2 because that way you will fill better about yourself and will finally see that the coins and points you spent are finally worth it...NOT!!!

15. I bet u wouldnt talk like the all mighty powerful one, if p2w wasnt a thing in icecrown... i love how u say: "We wanted to play against u guys so we have 2 aka "im tired of losing against ppl in my realm" so i want to play against ppl that dont stand a chance because they cant get any gear like the one i paid for!
    Crossrealm sucks because it gives p2w players like yourself, a huge gap in gear that takes ages for Lordareon player to get!
    But I understand that its not fun when u lose because your skill isnt the greatest against ppl that are in the same pvpgear bracket has u... better go make your sadness something others can feel 2 because that way you will fill better about yourself and will finally see that the coins and points you spent are finally worth it...NOT!!!
    Lordaeron players don't contribute enough to this server, so you don't get to ask for more. Therefore, just sit back and play what we want you to play. Cross-realm gives faster queue time on bgs and arenas for everyone, easy life.
    Edited: April 18, 2020

First 1234 Last