1. Lordaeron players don't contribute enough to this server, so you don't get to ask for more. Therefore, just sit back and play what we want you to play. Cross-realm gives faster queue time on bgs and arenas for everyone, easy life.
    Has i said and you should really read what ppl write across the topic, i´ve contributed in the past when i wanted to pvp against other ppl in icecrown and wanted to be in equal footing, gearwise,with them, so i paid and got my shadowmourne and my trinkets, but my objective was never to "pwn" ppl that are under geared and make that my flag, like u do!
    If the GMs think ppl aren´t contributing enough or should contribute more, then they should do something to adress the matter, but as long as it is an option (not even one on Lordareon) and not a requisition, then ppl that donated have the same entitlement to an opion as the ones that didn´t and ppl only "donate" because they want to access stuff others don´t want or cant, but that doesn´t entitle you, just because u put money on the game to be the only opinion that counts, just for the money reason alone!
    I don´t even understand your opinion on the faster queue because thats not even an issue for icecrown now that frost is up and running. YOU now have 24K+
    ppl likeyourself that can p2w..in your case only p2try2win, so i dont even understand your reasoning. What i can see by your replies to others in this post is that you can´t pvp against ppl that are equals in gear with you,so you need to go fight ppl that don´t stand a chance only because of gear diference and not your skill.
    In my case is my 3rd time coming back over the years, and even tough im all about pvp, i wanted to experience something fresh, i decided to go 2 x1 and join take the time to do the Alliance quests (always been Horde since day1 like +10 years ago) but my end game was to get in pvp after i did the slower progress, testing myself again, but being paired against p2w players inst testing yourself, its just being lambs to the slaughter, and i can´t seem to find that fun to either side, or to any normal online gamer that really wants to test himself in Wow pvp or any competitive endeavor against another person!

gg
    Edited: April 18, 2020

2. Hope many Frostmourne players hit level 80 fast and join the cross-realm bgs ASAP. In fact, they must even make arena for Frostmourne cross-realm.
    funny part is that warmane is enough shameless to make this happen.

If you don't like cross-realm, nobody is forcing you to play bg or arena, so rather PvE or duel someone within your own realm.
    gonna rephrase that in the real meaning.

"Go and play in other server"

bla bla bla

Is cute that people actually take Stepkid posts with seriusness and take the time to answer lol.

3. bla bla bla

Is cute that people actually take Stepkid posts with seriusness and take the time to answer lol.
    sorry about that, i wont from now on! :D

4. Just gonna leave this here for whoever who still had hopes for some changes about crossrealm.

https://i.imgur.com/JkccyFn

5. Of course they don't gonna quit it, they even put the fresh server on cross realm bg.

So if crossing wallet and no-wallet buffed realm wasn't enough, they cross-bg different patches of gear. This goes beyong the $ thing, now they pretend they don't understand how videogames design work!

6. Just gonna leave this here for whoever who still had hopes for some changes about crossrealm.

https://i.imgur.com/JkccyFn
    Actually what he said was true. The benefit cross-realm brings in is 99.9% which outweighs the negatives which is 0.1% by a long shot.

Look at the benefits for yourselves, the queue time for bgs, arenas, and solo que have dropped tremendously. You only have to wait for like average of 1 minute. With Frostmourne being on cross-realm, the average queue time is estimated to drop to 30 seconds. This includes GS brackets, mercenary mode.

It's just sad that Lordaeron players are just jealous and cry over others having shadowmourne. Sadly they focus on the SM part which is not even the 0.1% of the problem. The 0.1% is just your mindset problem.

7. What are the benefits? None.

3 servers with 12k+ population and one with 2-3k+ full pvp population. None of them need cross-realm for get BGs started lmao.

8. The benefit cross-realm brings in is 99.9% which outweighs the negatives which is 0.1%
    nah, is more like 99.7% vs 0.3% or something

is not even the 0.1% of the problem.
    gonna guess from march to aphril that will be more like 0.092%, because human racial must be around 1.68% and stealth bugs represent around 2.412% of partial problem.

9. May 19, 2020  
    This should be added to the players setting, for WotLK, just like mercenary mode and transmog are.

I'm sure the staff are tired off hearing complaints about cross realm bgs/areans, just as much as the players are of the problems caused by cross realm pvp.

But for those that are new, basically people from all 3 WotLK realms (soon 4?) get put into the same BGs and Arena...This is very bad for a number of reasons but mainly because their are huge differences in gear between the 3 realms, and PvP skill set. If I wanted to play with people from another realm, I'd join that realm. This is especially a problem lately since Lorderon and Icecrown are always full, people make new characters on Blackrock with no experience, wrong gear, and then just afk as well...Totally killing the PvP experience for everyone else in the BG/arena.

Make it at least optional, not mandatory (I only want to play with people from my realm, that is why I selected it).
    I was hyped and excited to play on Lordaeron, I really was. I leveled up my warrior, geared him up and decided to farm some pvp gear, eventally do some pvp and just have fun, right? Not quite. The moment I entered a BG there were so many players with shadowmourne or blackrock players with vendor gear that's 2 clicks away and new players with furious gear (like me) just couldn't keep up. I get that the queues will probably be way longer than they are now but I'm personally ok with it and I'm sure many of you guys would prefer longer queues then getting completely annihilated the moment you join a BG. I support the idea of making cross-realm pvp optional and I really want to enjoy pvp on Lordaeron. Please take this into consideration.

10. May 19, 2020  
    Right now there's an alternative: Gear a toon with full Deadly pvp set to twink the Frostmourne BG bracket. It's quite fun and cheap to gear up. You can farm heroics for badges to buy the Deadly Gladiator set and use the point store to buy a good weapon. You can also use some crafted item level 187 or 200 pvp gear and a few pieces from Wintergrasp vendor.

Edit: If you're not sure what to get, just take a look at Frostmourne's top arena teams in armory.

11. May 21, 2020  
    Right now there's an alternative: Gear a toon with full Deadly pvp set to twink the Frostmourne BG bracket. It's quite fun and cheap to gear up. You can farm heroics for badges to buy the Deadly Gladiator set and use the point store to buy a good weapon. You can also use some crafted item level 187 or 200 pvp gear and a few pieces from Wintergrasp vendor.

Edit: If you're not sure what to get, just take a look at Frostmourne's top arena teams in armory.
    This wont work, i already test it with fresh toon on Icecrown. Full deadly gear put me in upper bracket with Blackrock and SM players.

12. May 21, 2020  
    It works for me. Perhaps you have a soul-bound item not obtainable on Frostmourne sitting inside your bag or bank?

13. lol

You must be the very bad kid from Lordaeron who has around 6k+ gs with no PvP skill whatsoever. What do you expect running around in PvE gear with 0 resilience? I can see you clearly don't like the healthy cross-realm competition with enabled gs bracket bgs, which means you want to farm 3k/4k gs people within your own realm with your 6k+ gs. For this very reason cross-realm was established and won't be made optional.

"lil bossy pants?" - Definitely!

Lordaeron players must adapt and play what Icecrown players want them to play. Icecrown players like me want to play PvP with Blackrock and Lordaeron players, so an excellent feature cross-realm was established. Cross-realm solo queue is another newly introduced amazing feature. Therefore, Lordaeron players must play what Icecrown players insist. If you don't want to take part in PvP, you can either go do some PvE or duel each other within your realm itself.
    That's funny, because there is 0 and I mean 0 ****ing Gs balance in the game... I entered the bg as a 2k gs warrior, and all the time get greated with 5/6k fully geared ****bois...Which means that there is no GS brackets, or they don't work, so you obviously never experienced this, and are just talking out of your ***.

14. May 7, 2021  
    I know this is a year old, but cross realm is sooooo fcking stupid, I would leave Lorderaon and Icecrown to play together, but blackrock is just stupid, they get instant relentless gear with everything and it's super easy to gear there where with honor you get great gear and everyone there plays as alliance, when I join as horde on Icecrown I rarely win, Warsong gulch horde wins 1 out of 100 and cross realm for playing againts or with blackrock players should be disabled, I am on Icecrown and I find this unfair, I can't imagine how Lorderaon players feel

15. May 7, 2021  
    I know this is a year old, but cross realm is sooooo fcking stupid, I would leave Lorderaon and Icecrown to play together, but blackrock is just stupid, they get instant relentless gear with everything and it's super easy to gear there where with honor you get great gear and everyone there plays as alliance, when I join as horde on Icecrown I rarely win, Warsong gulch horde wins 1 out of 100 and cross realm for playing againts or with blackrock players should be disabled, I am on Icecrown and I find this unfair, I can't imagine how Lorderaon players feel
    Man stop watching other people, if people watched their game like half the time they were inspecting and commenting others i'd bet we gonna have so much epic fights. But hey why would you do anything about it when you can just rant how someone else should fix it for you (current global affairs state overall)

First 1234 Last