1. Truth is,if you really want to pvp,if you want to become good at it,if you play WoW for the PvP challenge,this place is heaven!
    All the guys crying for gear on lordaeron should be ashamed or go play some other MMO.

1.You can literally get all pvp parts in a weekend of rBGs and WG!Done it on lordaeron 2 times.

2.If you want to pvp,you dont need much raiding,you need to pvp.Whats the logic of gearing for pvp while playing PvE? Yes,pve parts are really nice and you can get most important ones by casual raiding and farming gold(reserving items).

3.The guy who wants to play pvp will play almost exclusively that.Some days i get 1k or even 2k HKs.I dont do transmog runs,rdfs,****raids,10 mans and other BS created for PvE smashing noobs.I raid only icc 25 for like 2-3 hours once in a week,or in a month,depending on my disgust level towards PvE nubs.You can kill a thousand enemies while some PvE nubs are waiting for timmy to take a dump while in ICC,or that tank to log in!

4.Most of the guys you complain of,being human,being donor,etc. who are smashing your face are actually really good in doing BGs.There are 5 times more ppl with SM who are total laughing stock and just donated a ton of money to leave the game in a few days,because the game is "boring" and they got farmed like PvE nubs.If you play enough games you will know how to play a BG to have fun.Even with my 70k HKs i know the names of players who are good and i know how to play every BG depending on table so i can have fun.

5.All the big battlegrounds like AV are created in a way that you can always kite and avoid confrontation with zerg.Thats why you can see ppl with 20-0 scores on loosing sides,even while their PvE nubs teammates are getting wrecked at GY.

6.GY farming is the essense of this game,if you play enough you will GY farm ppl on both factions.

7.I rarely see people who can play BGs with less than 50-100k HKs,so if you have killed just 1 or 2k ppl you have to step up your game and put the time into learning your class.

8."In this world you are either a nub or a pro,thats life"-Athene

Yes,starting to pvp on Lordaeron will be a living hell for some time.But in that burning hellfire you will become the monster sent to azeroth to gravefarm PvE nubz and wreak havoc on their cities!

2. Truth is,if you really want to pvp,if you want to become good at it,if you play WoW for the PvP challenge,this place is heaven!
    All the guys crying for gear on lordaeron should be ashamed or go play some other MMO.

1.You can literally get all pvp parts in a weekend of rBGs and WG!Done it on lordaeron 2 times.

2.If you want to pvp,you dont need much raiding,you need to pvp.Whats the logic of gearing for pvp while playing PvE? Yes,pve parts are really nice and you can get most important ones by casual raiding and farming gold(reserving items).

3.The guy who wants to play pvp will play almost exclusively that.Some days i get 1k or even 2k HKs.I dont do transmog runs,rdfs,****raids,10 mans and other BS created for PvE smashing noobs.I raid only icc 25 for like 2-3 hours once in a week,or in a month,depending on my disgust level towards PvE nubs.You can kill a thousand enemies while some PvE nubs are waiting for timmy to take a dump while in ICC,or that tank to log in!

4.Most of the guys you complain of,being human,being donor,etc. who are smashing your face are actually really good in doing BGs.There are 5 times more ppl with SM who are total laughing stock and just donated a ton of money to leave the game in a few days,because the game is "boring" and they got farmed like PvE nubs.If you play enough games you will know how to play a BG to have fun.Even with my 70k HKs i know the names of players who are good and i know how to play every BG depending on table so i can have fun.

5.All the big battlegrounds like AV are created in a way that you can always kite and avoid confrontation with zerg.Thats why you can see ppl with 20-0 scores on loosing sides,even while their PvE nubs teammates are getting wrecked at GY.

6.GY farming is the essense of this game,if you play enough you will GY farm ppl on both factions.

7.I rarely see people who can play BGs with less than 50-100k HKs,so if you have killed just 1 or 2k ppl you have to step up your game and put the time into learning your class.

8."In this world you are either a nub or a pro,thats life"-Athene

Yes,starting to pvp on Lordaeron will be a living hell for some time.But in that burning hellfire you will become the monster sent to azeroth to gravefarm PvE nubz and wreak havoc on their cities!
    You are still not as good as this guy: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=440380

First ... 234