1. This realm has an uptime of 2 days despite being full for 18 hours per day

How did they manage to accomplish this? During the initial rush of players a few weeks ago the server was constantly going down throughout the day but now its like nothing ever happened. I'm impressed that they're able to fix something at least.

2. Moved soloq NPC from Dalaran and they have that incredibly ******ed system of randomly DC-ing players in Dalaran that are not even AFK.

3. it dc's ppl who are idle in dalaran and other highpopulated places. meaning just runing around doing minor tasks/quests in dalaran will get you dc'ed.

4. it dc's ppl who are idle in dalaran and other highpopulated places. meaning just runing around doing minor tasks/quests in dalaran will get you dc'ed.
    Nope. Running around waiting for RDF/BG queue? DC. Creating something to sell on AH? DC. Lvling a profession? DC.

It doesn't work like a classic afk remover.

5. Nope. Running around waiting for RDF/BG queue? DC. Creating something to sell on AH? DC. Lvling a profession? DC.

It doesn't work like a classic afk remover.
    Would personally relate it to more of something like a timer (believe its 10 minutes or so.) As far as fixing things, contrary to belief the devs are actually active. Unfortunately one of the optimizations they seem to have made was drastically turning down the view distance in all of Northrend

6. Would personally relate it to more of something like a timer (believe its 10 minutes or so.) As far as fixing things, contrary to belief the devs are actually active. Unfortunately one of the optimizations they seem to have made was drastically turning down the view distance in all of Northrend
    So I wasn't going crazy after all. I was doing quests in Crystalsong Forest and I had to get down to the ground and almost bump into enemies to find them. Same with collecting items, had to really slow down and look around me to see them pop up.

7. If you do those things in dalaran, the system will dc you. Again as i said "doing minor tasks" which crafting items, AH or waiting on rdf/bg queue falls under. Just fly a bit outside of dalaran if you are waiting on queue or go to a different city and do your professions then you shouldnt get dc'ed.