1. You are just bad at this game... get good scrub
    You just commented crap on every topic at the same time... I dont even know what you get from wasting your time like that..

2. Trash packs in SFK are broken. Their damage is insane compared to enemies in Deadmines, Wailing Caverns and Blackfathom Deeps. I was barely able to tank it on Lordaeron realm as a level 26 tank in almost full blues with 2k hp, it's just ridiculous. Low level dungeons are supposed to be easy because you'll get plenty of noobs trying out dungeons for the first time and one SFK run is enough to scar anyone for life. I now only queue for specific dungeons until I'm level 27 because SFK is pure bull****.

3. SFK requires good tank level and healer. It's a hard dungeon.

4. some dungeons and open world values are bad, but generally you can cheese that because classes are strong enough.

these aren't intended buff or something, just bad values or mechanics, for example normal telestra.

with wotlk as main product here will be nice a fix to leveling stuff.

5. Most of the quest work...not sure what fixes you want on lvling stuff? So far done 450/700 EK and 350/700 kalimdor and the only bugged thing was the caravan in desolace.
    So quests works, dungeons are working and scripted. Some are harder some are easier. SFK is hard, but very much doable with 2-3 carefull pulls and cc.
    The lvling is very good on Warmane luckly.

6. Most of the quest work...not sure what fixes you want on lvling stuff? So far done 450/700 EK and 350/700 kalimdor and the only bugged thing was the caravan in desolace.
    So quests works, dungeons are working and scripted. Some are harder some are easier. SFK is hard, but very much doable with 2-3 carefull pulls and cc.
    The lvling is very good on Warmane luckly.
    Sometimes it bothers you that 1/2 quests are bugged. It ticks you.

7. Imagine failing to tank in any pre icc dungeon XD bad tank is bad

8. imagine using trollface avatar in 2020.

9. Main issue about SFK was range aggro and pulling full rooms of mobs for me after running it first time on this server

First 12