1. Addons not working

Hello! So my issue I cant find on the forums or any google search so I decided to come here to pick the brains of the best!

I am a returning player from taking about a 2 month break from Frostmourne server and my addons now seem to be not working. I had to disable ElvUI just to be able to log in without the game not responding. Addons like recount are not working anymore and I have even tried to reinstall them but they wont work. I checked the addons button on the character screen and I do see them there. I checked to see if I may have goofed and not open the folders when downloading them and I did open and install them correctly.

I am hoping this is an easy fix and thank you for your time!

2. Hello. I don't know if you fixed your problem or not but, I highly recommend you update your addons and if required, start with a fresh WTF folder just in case.

And if I may add something, I don't know why in 2022 you are still using Recount of 2009 that has bugs, useless modules, not working modules and wrong numbers. It's not because I developed it or maintain it but, I highly recommend using Skada Revisited, it beats all other damage meters in modules, features and accuracy. I don't say that, the thousand of players using it and that switched to it from Recount and Details are saying this and can confirm.

Cheers,
    Kader