1. Character names after Frostmourne characters are transferred to Icecrown.

Hello. My question is rather simple but quite important for a lot of people - character names is what a lot of players are obsessed with. After Frostmourne season is completed and characters are transferred to Icecrown, what will be the process with duplicated character names and how it will be decided which player gets to keep his name. For example there are players with level 1 not played characters on Icecrown that are just holding names. Will that character be deleted if it duplicates my name with which I played for 1 year straight in Frostmourne?

Cheers and thanks in advance for the answer.

2. i think it's been said that Frostmourne toons will need to rename.

3. Hello. My question is rather simple but quite important for a lot of people - character names is what a lot of players are obsessed with. After Frostmourne season is completed and characters are transferred to Icecrown, what will be the process with duplicated character names and how it will be decided which player gets to keep his name. For example there are players with level 1 not played characters on Icecrown that are just holding names. Will that character be deleted if it duplicates my name with which I played for 1 year straight in Frostmourne?

Cheers and thanks in advance for the answer.
    Nah, when your character gets transferred to Icecrown after you had played about a year with an awesome name in Frostmourne, you sadly have to rename your character to something else. If the level 1 characters that are not active (meaning not logged in for a while) will be flagged for rename, but this does not count for premium users. Therefore, you will most likely have to rename your cool character name into something else.

It was really funny when people logged into Frostmourne to reserve their character names which had to be renamed anyway when they have to move to Icecrown.