1. No one respect the tank

Okay I'm legit mad now.
    In 3 days I got kicked 4 times because when I open my mouth and speak truth to the people in my party they just start to qq and kick me. Im sick of this honestly.
    People NEVER respect what I say.
    They CANT WAIT me to take aggro cuz they are IMPATIENT.
    Then when I say that they start to DEFEND themselfs like 10 years old kids and in the end everyone is sick of me and kick me.
    I tell them to grow up because they are being extremely childish... maybe this makes them sad and that's why they kick me?
    They think because they are 5.5+ they can do whatever they want and they are the best in the server.
    Middle finger for all delusional tards who doesn't respect anyone. You deserve to be educated in the military morons.
    Well if you don't respect your tank you can tank yourself stupid.
    Help me because I want do to dungs but people just makes it hard for me.
    Honestly... LET THE TANK BE TANK OKAY?

2. That's one of the reasons why nobody plays a tank in RDF. Just a part of the role I guess. Try not talking so much. If they pull before you let them die, that's what I do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Also if it really bothers you just tell them not to pull before you do and until you build up aggro. And don't say anything else. Practice self control. It's pretty easy to ignore what everyone says. Besides, most of the people will rather kick raging DPS that pulls every trash pack than a quiet tank.