1. Are they going to fix this ?
    Or frostmourne will have to fight wrathful/ICC gear people
    with hateful/nax in BGs all day ?

2. Give players an option atleast to disable crossrealm bg or just remove it completely.

One of the best feelings in pvp gearing was improving your impact because of gear. You start from the bottom, and after a lot of farming you can become an MVP with BIS gear.
    Right now you can just suck in your BIS gear, cause it's way worse than starter gear for players from another server.

Honestly, i will better wait more time for bg to pop.

Let's make a petition or something, this sh1t has to be changed.
    Edited: April 20, 2020

3. There arent even Book of glyph masteries on the server lol.. tragic

4. yeah, population is too big for this server. Need to beseparate.

5. Last bgs i joined i was paired only with frostmourne players. AND IT SUCKED. I have 3500 gs and got paired only with 2k leechers. And you tell me you prefer this? I aggree to not get paired with full wrathfull people, but anything under 4k gs should be fine and it wouldnt hurt as much as fresh 80s joining bgs to get farmed...

6. OK so on Icecrown you can buy full deadly gear very cheap for vote points and then go dominate lower tier BGs cus you will be pretty much bis geared vs Frostmoure players :D This is heaven for anyone who wanna trink lower bracket BGs :D

And later on when they move to next season just buy furious for VP on day one to be a god again in Bgs. cross-realm is freaking awesome for Icecrown players love it.

7. yea, thats why I will afk in stealth every bg and watch some series np

First 12