1. RDF HC queue

i have almost full ilvl 200 and 3240 GS and still not able to queue for HC RDF .. on other servers i used to queue with 2600 GS is this a bug ?

2. its based on avg ilvl. check your gear and see what is low and replace that with something higher.

3. Type /gs level to show your avg ilvl and you must have 180 ilvl to join rdf hc, heirlooms increase gs by alot but not ilvl because they have 1ilvl

4. Type /gs level to show your avg ilvl and you must have 180 ilvl to join rdf hc, heirlooms increase gs by alot but not ilvl because they have 1ilvl
    Weird, because I have 192 ilvl and also can't queue for rdf heroic. Having full heroic gear to fill the requirements for random heroic dungeons seems really odd, doesn't it?

5. 181 ilvl, no heirlooms, cant join RDF HC

6. i was able to queue when i got around 189-190 avg ilvl on my priest on lordaeron

7. 181 ilvl, no heirlooms, cant join RDF HC
    same prob here 185 ilvl no heirlooms, and cant join

8. To hell with people asking ''what gs i need for heroics''. uff, its not gs its about item level on average.

9. Just a tip, if you have a really low lvl item its going to be impossible to join, for example paladins, dks, druids, all classes with "relics" need to get at least the one from grizzly pvp quests or the heroism one or it really drops your average. Keep in mind that this is not a weighted average so your weapon or chest wont contribute more than your thrown for example. So an ilvl 13 on your ranged slot may bring you down by a whole lot.

And yes I dont see why you shouldnt be full from heroic blues to queue for rdf heroic since you can already walk in, rdf is a bonus and you get paired with strangers in whihc cases lack of communication may prove to be fatal

10. Even with Grizzly Hills relics it's nearly impossible to reach the ilvl requirement. I even did a few walk-in heroics, looted plenty of items, and I STILL didn't have the ilvl requirement - I crossed it only by spending my emblems on a libram. Not a single of my other slots was below 187.