1. Leaving a dungeon (which gets u a 30minutes Deserter debuff) IS Ban now?

Hello, I'm a bit worried because I tend to leave dungeons when the group is toxic and I usualy queue as Tank or Healer and prefer to get a deserter debuff and wait than spending time playing with players that are so toxic they get on my nerves. It isnt a secret for anyone playing on Icecrown realm the amount of poison some players bring to the table.

Recently I saw this:

https://imgur.com/Aq15gIr

I understand the issue and support that someone that goes AFK, asks for kick in a dungeon or pulls everything and causes a wipe on purpose gets banned for it, but if I leave right away, getting deserter, instead of making others waste time with me, and dont want to waste time with them myself, why to get banned? is LEAVING RDF a reason to get reported and banned?

Nobody should be forced to stay in a dungeon with ****ty ppl that start being rude half dungeon, by example.

May we be able to report ppl that use the Ban system as a threat and as a shield against others?

2. It explicitly says "Refusing to play OR leave RDF". Translated its:
    "Refusing to play RDF"
    "Refusing to leave RDF"

There's nothing wrong with leaving. If you refuse to play and refuse to leave on your own (beg for a kick so you don't get deserter) THAT'S bannable.
    Edited: April 18, 2020

3. thank u so much for clarifying it sir